Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Texas Focus Roundup 2015

13K views 124 replies 25 participants last post by  sleepyboy 
#1 ·
T.F.R.

2014 Slipped away from us. Too late to pull this off now. (One of us has been off the radar for the past year or so.) I blame myself for letting that happen. Its time to get back to planning.
Who's ready for the Biggest Focus(and Fiesta) gathering in the State of Texas?

I am thinking Austin is on the button for the next location.
So keep your eye on this thread for questions and conversation about TFR-2015.

We'll see ya soon.

-Capt

#34 ·
What I though you were into the group ... Paul!! Opps outside voice wins again!!

Honestly the Salt Lick in Dripping Springs is the original and it RAWX, was the highlight of my vacation every year when I was a kid. I grew up in Wimberly during the Summer(z)!

And I lived up there for 3 years after during later part of high school and then after graduation. I went to Jack C Hayes highsch00l for 90 days! G0 Reblez!!

#36 ·
Actually, I was skinny until 3rd grade, then I was skinny again all through highsk00l!

Then after I got married I gained 100 pounds. I actually don't eat as Much as you might think now. Just need tons of exercise!!

#44 ·
yeah salt licl was a disaster last time. D&B is fun as hell to me (partilly cause i have only been once since there isnt one near me) food isnt half bad either

#47 ·
yeah any updates? got some people on Fiesta forums interested

#49 ·
Nice but the even is FOCUS fest, [facepalm] not fiesta focus!!! LOL [confused]

#50 ·
uh spazz... you might want to take your meds... focus fest isn't in texas.. this is actually called Texas Focus Roundup.. just saying...

go get your water hose and start yelling at the trees again

#55 ·
Damn I saw the post update and thought it was finally a date for roundup. [sadpanda]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.