Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Pearland Foci anyone?!?!?!????

7K views 124 replies 7 participants last post by  sleepyboy 
#1 ·
just wondering if their is a focus "scene" in pearland texas cause everyone ive seen is always an old person and i dont think an old lady driving a focus is gonna wanna race me [headbang] u know what i saying haha well let me know cause i wanna chill with some fellow foci's[welcome]

#2 ·
Welcome to ff.com as far as I know there aren't anyone of us in pearland but there is me in pasadena and I'm 22, there's 2 in league city and a lot more spread out over houston. We are having a track meet coming up this weekend u should go to.
Posted via FF Mobile

#3 ·
^^x2 and yeh we're located all over houston. im 30 mins from pearland if i take beltway 8, and also there's another guy in rosenberg too. but yeh look out for our monthly meets/g2g's and just simply come out. we'll give you a warm welcome :)

#6 ·
Welcome to the site.

Yeah, we are all around Houston. And we get newcomers joining us all the time. And sometimes they don't even drive focuses ... because we are just good people to hang with regardless of what you drive.

Hope to see you at one of our meets.

-Ray-

#9 ·
haha yup yup nothing better than 12ks and in the future im gonna have green l.e.d.s inside the headlight and fog housings so flip a switch and ta da green heads and fogs did the same thing with my truck <-------- as u can see but those r demon eyes ahhh love customization haha

#10 ·
Welcome, you should show up to one or all the meets. I started out bone stock too just remember you gotta start somewhere. And it seems to be your lights. ^_^

#13 ·
haha i love competition and her u go
back when i had my black lenses...
actual painted on pinstriped 3 still have no clue y they didnt do the z and x haha...
crazy pinstripe
and when i first got it

#17 ·
dont i know it and the blemishes, im getting paint chips on my whole front clip, im not use to it, im use to driving my 1971 chevy pickup so i dnt know what im going to do about that got any suggestions on how to fix these rock chips?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.