Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Pearland Foci anyone?!?!?!????

7K views 124 replies 7 participants last post by  sleepyboy 
#1 ·
just wondering if their is a focus "scene" in pearland texas cause everyone ive seen is always an old person and i dont think an old lady driving a focus is gonna wanna race me [headbang] u know what i saying haha well let me know cause i wanna chill with some fellow foci's[welcome]

#58 ·
Well if were going to introduce ourselves.

Hello I'm Paul and I'm an alcoholic....opps wrong meeting j/k

Well my name is Paul
I'm 27 yrs old (still now where near as old as Grampa Joe!! j/k he really isn't that old at all)
I lived with my mommy till I was 21, got married, had some kids and one on the way (that's where all my money goes), have my own house, and I have absolutly no money after all of that. Soo that's why my car looks the way it does. I've spent what little money I had on the go fast parts and maintenance. My car has NEVER ran better than what it does today. Though it looks worse than it's ever has.

#78 ·
Haha it aint rice lol i dont eat rice. Its gonna be cool cuz i cut up my upper grille cause a piece broke in the middle so its gonna look like the svt upper grille with the clear turn signals and no ford emblem. I dont care what anyone says cuz ill love it.

#83 ·
man if i had my nxt paycheck right now i would be getting either those european grilles, the euro tail lights, or ford racing 16 spoke black wheels but i dnt kno yet i need a pic of my focus with those wheels..that would help

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.