Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Pearland Foci anyone?!?!?!????

7K views 124 replies 7 participants last post by  sleepyboy 
#1 ·
just wondering if their is a focus "scene" in pearland texas cause everyone ive seen is always an old person and i dont think an old lady driving a focus is gonna wanna race me [headbang] u know what i saying haha well let me know cause i wanna chill with some fellow foci's[welcome]

#37 ·
No im if us houston foci dont have a get together saturday like we was planning on going to the track or where ever then ill go to kemah. The only people i might be able to get out there would be like 2 people but they usually work so it might just be me unless they say on here they will go.

#40 ·
Off the kona LE? If so I think one of the junk yards on shepherd has some. I think.

Posted via FF Mobile

#41 ·
Im not sure if his is a kona but the konas and some sedans and some zx3s come with them. Some junk yards want to much for them but if i could get them from a fellow FFer who lives close for free or for a cheap price then im good. I been looking for those for along time.

#49 ·
I been looking for those for along time.

I seriously doubt you've been looking longer than I have [:(]

I wish I could have bought them off that one guy you sent my way Jeremy but I didn't have the funds ether.

And yes junkyards want an outrageous amount for them, almost unreal. If we wanted to pay that much we would just buy them from the dealership.

Hey 71shadow if the deal between you Jeremy don't work out I might be able to trade you something or buy them but that's after Jeremy decides what he is going to do. Looks have never been a priority with my car [hihi] Han Solo never cared what the Millenium Falcon looked like and we all know that was the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy. It would do .5 past light speed lol

#42 ·
i do believe it is a kona color but it is not a kona but could u give me pic of rocker im having a slow moment right now thats the bottom lip of the car right? below the doors? and if im correct yes sir they are black [drummer]

#45 ·
No cause if u take them off u just show the real rocker panels which is what every focus has. The ones on ur car are just like moldings that cover that up. If u don't want them take 1 off and see what's under it.
Posted via FF Mobile

#53 ·
My names Jeremy and if u want some money for them then ill see what i can do and if u dont then ill take them. How old are u? I saw u said ur parents i was just wondering how old u was. I still lvie with my mom and step dad and im 22.

#59 ·
Or pizza hut. I worked there before and I could NEVER get my glasses clean. There was grease everywhere. Though I will say some of the best times i've had was from working there and meeting people. I used to do some bad stuff on deliveries [angel] lol nothing to the food so don't think that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.