Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Houston's next idea ...

4K views 49 replies 11 participants last post by  Focalized31 
#1 ·
So, what is the HTown FF Crew's next idea for a meet??

I heard a while back about 4th of July from Jeremy and AutoX on July 11th from Zab.

Suggestions???

I am going to be in NY next week until July 7th, so I will not be here for July 4th. That doesn't mean you guys can't get together though.

I can help figure something out for you guys.

But lets keep the meets moving forward.

-Ray-

#2 ·
hmmm, most likely going to be doing family stuff on the 4th and I will be working. Sometime the week after should be fine though, as for a place to meet... not too sure, anyone up for possibly Dave & Busters? Haven't done that one yet, at least since I've been here.

#9 ·
I seem to be open for July 18th ... that's not to bad.

Do you guys just want to chill at someones Casa???

I would offer mine, but we are not done cleaning it out of the fire stuff ... yeah, a bit more to go before we are happy :(

-Ray-

#11 ·
We could have a sandwich VIDEO GAME TOURNAMENT!!! I haven't done that in a LONG WHILE!!! (Before I was married ... and my wife played before we were hubby and wife)

Who has the biggest TV LOL ... And enough room for us all? ... BRAGGING RIGHTS ALLOWED TO BE INSERTED NOW!!! hehehe.

I say, Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart 64, Some kind of fighting tourne (Street Figher, Mortal Kombat, DOA ... etc.) DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION, Wii Sports, any other Racing Games, Rally Racing Games ...

Or even pizza with this idea. Everyone pitch in 3 bucks each. Probably get us 5-6 one topping larges.

-Ray-

#12 ·
Ray that sounds awesome. I would say at my house since I have a 50 something inch flatscreen in my house BUT i have wack parents and also a step brother and his wife and a baby living here so my casa it a no go. Didnt chuck get a flatscreen recently or something?

#14 ·
As i sit here at work today and look at my schedule for this month i see that i get back from Cali on the 16th, have the 17th off and work the 18th thru the 21st.

This will only work at my house on the 17th since i have it off. Thoughts???

#15 ·
hmmm... July 17th is a Saturday.

So, it's pretty doable for about 90% of us. Which is good.

We just need to get some roll-call count and vote.

I would offer my house ... but again I am in cleanup mode for a bit. Once I clean it up, I will throw down my casa for future meets.

-Ray-

#17 ·
Check your fuses Jeremy. Last time my AC went out, it ended up being a fuse.

Even if it looks good, replace it. Might as well try the easy fix first.

-Ray-

#18 ·
I looked at the fuses but they were intact. What its doing is when i turn the a/c on, i hear under the hood that something is clicking on and off and on and off. We hooked up a gauge to it and the gauge was jumping up and down with the compressor i believe. Also, when a/c is on it does not get cold at all and it blows a lil cold on the passenger side vents and hot on my side. David and paul said I need freon and could be a leak so now im stumped on how to find the leak.

#19 ·
Well from what I have seen on a couple of older cars I drove/fixed with, the freon could just leak a little bit over a long time, so that might be it. Might not even be a big leak, how long has it been doing this or was it a slow progression from cold to not cold?

#20 ·
it literally started doing this since after i changed my alternator. i really noticed it on saturday. Im going to put more freon in it tomorrow and if it dont work ill have to find a way to get the leak detection stuff and find the leak.

#21 ·
gonna move this to the nightly boredom thread, so we can stay on topic. :)

#22 ·
Hhmmm I have a 42" tv and nice 5.1 surround sound though my wii is on the frits with it's over heated video card. I need to send it in for warranty work but I really want a black wii now that they have em' out. I also have a PS3 w/ 2 controllers but one needs replacing. I have some wii games I will have to see what I have. I thought I had some decent party games but that was a yr or two ago lol.

So I am liking this idea of a some vidi-o games and we can maybe BBQ or have "sandwiches" (I wish I could type it like it was said in Bad Santa like the old lady that would make those all the time lol)

#25 ·
Another BBQ meet? Awesome! As far as games go, I work at Gamestop, if you have a good idea for a party game let me know and I will borrow it from work. That and I have every system so if we need extra controllers or whatever let me know. I have 3 Wii controllers with nun chucks for two of them. And I have a decent collection of random games as well. Just let me know what to bring and it shouldn't be a problem.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.