Cruise: 10 - 11AM
Arrive to: 11AM
Chili's Grill & Bar‎
500 Seawall Boulevard
Galveston, TX 77550-5771
(409) 766-1690

Sit eat and mingle: 11AM-1230PM

Cruise to the beach: 1230PM - 1PM

FUN IN THE SUN 1PM til whenever everyone wants to start heading out.

VOLLEYBALL, HACKEY SACKS, FOOTBALL, FRISBEES ... AND WHATEVER YOU WANT TO BRING FOR FUN.

SIDE SNACKS:
CHIPS
SAMACHIES
WHAT EVER YOU GUYS WANT TO BRING

-RAY-

See less See more
#2 ·
And I have already called ahead to Chili's, I will call them again to get full call in sit down at Chili's at the meeting spot.

Because Chili's doesn't do reservations. But they do call ins. Once we get the count at the meeting spot in Houston then I will call in.

-Ray-

#3 ·
And I have already called ahead to Chili's, I will call them again to get full call in sit down at Chili's at the meeting spot.

Because Chili's doesn't do reservations. But they do call ins. Once we get the count at the meeting spot in Houston then I will call in.

-Ray-

#4 ·
IF YOU ARE CRUISING ... PM me and I will give you my number so that on the day you can call to meet at the meeting spot.

That's if you don't already have my number.

-Ray-

#6 ·
That's fine ... I was getting the main part of the day set.

At Chili's we can fully tell everyone that's where we are going.

East Beach is fine.

-Ray-

#7 ·
But that Chili's is in one location in Galveston. The distance from the AMC Parking lot (Meeting spot) to Chili's is 37.6 Miles.

45 Minute drive ... so it should be much better than the drive to Madagorda Bay.

I shouldn't hear anymore complaints on distance now ...

-Ray-

#12 ·
Correct. We really r just going to tge beach to enjoy sun and fun on a beach. Im also not getting in the water. Its more for photos and sand fun.

-Ray-
Posted via FF Mobile

#18 ·
grab that free oil, son!
and yeh david, i second on finding a driver if ur gonna consume large amounts of alcohol. we wouldnt want to miss shift and grinding gears while on our way home hehe (yeh, like thats what we should be worried about)

#17 ·
.... hmmm ... tempting ... but I will see. Maybe someone should drive you since you are in the FULL DRINKING MODE ...

-Ray-

#19 ·
Well ... my freaking neighbor didn't take the car yesterday ... so I will be driving with the dent still ... sigh ...

Anyways, yeah so David needs a DD and we need to see who will be bringing the play items.

I can pick up a Net and volleyball ... because I have been wanting too ... and this will give me a reason too.

Any others on bringing some games and chips?

-Ray-

#22 ·
Well ... my freaking neighbor didn't take the car yesterday ... so I will be driving with the dent still ... sigh ...

I can pick up a Net and volleyball ... because I have been wanting too ... and this will give me a reason too.

-Ray-

Wow that sucks about the neighbor. [:(] You should go on judge judy or something then we can all watch you on tv [8D]

Nice excuse to pick up the volleyball and net [hihi]

#20 ·
I'll bring a frisbee or two, possibly snacks. Unknown at this point

Posted via FF Mobile

#23 ·
Well, we talked tonight ... and hopefully they will take it on Monday. Because their body mechanic would need to keep the focus for like 4-5 days. I wouldn't have it for the drive to Galveston this weekend if I would have given it to them.

So, instead decided to let them have it on Monday. **Crosses Fingers**

As for the volleyball ... yeah it is. Unless someone else already has a net, then I'll just get the volleyball.

-Ray-

#24 ·
Well there maybe be some bad news for me,since im getting unemployment, i think im done getting it. i was supposed to get paid today but im gonna check in the morning and if nothing then ill call them. hopefully i do but if i dont then i might not be able to make it to gtown. Only got about 100 in the bank so if i have enough i might make it just not to eat at chilis.

#26 ·
^^jeremy, next to dean, you're the closest to g-town than any of us, so im assuming gas shouldnt be a problem. and u can also catch a ride. i wanted to bring my focus for the dallas trip but i didnt miss it, just my focus [:(]

but i got gas for the week (found a way to get some) so ima bring the fofo this time for the pics.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.