Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Special Galveston Meet For 2 Birthday Boys

7K views 124 replies 11 participants last post by  tukaniSVT 
#1 · (Edited)
On June 12, 2010 we are celebrating a couple birthdays that weekend.
We are gonna be in galveston on the sea wall, at a nearby bar/grill. Planning on meeting up in houston somewhere on 610 near the galleria at Noon. Zab and David are gonna celebrate their b-days and anyone else who has a birthday that week we will celebrate that weekend.................

Time: 12.00 Noon
Meeting Place: 8:00 ill be at Sams Club on i10/hwy6. Then we drive down to Baybrook Mall on 45 south to meet up the others by 8:30-9:00 am.
Destination: Galveston Sea Wall
Eating Destination: Chillis

#36 ·
So where and when are we going to meet up at, since you know it's only 2 weeks away

#38 ·
Hmm says we are going to sea wall, and he must have modified the post since the last I saw it. o_O

So noon, does that give us enough time? Hour there hour back leaves about 4 hours or so for beach time..

Posted via FF Mobile

#40 ·
i know i posted up top the meeting place, but i spoke to jeremy and zab, and they came up with a good idea. the guys that live around the galleria and houston, since me and ramon, chuck, matt, and some of the other guys that live on the i10 side of town and hwy 6 close to westheimer, since jeremy, zab, dean, and the other guys live on the north and south side of town we decided that we would find a meeting placej that would be suitable for everyone.

#41 ·
since i live on the i10 side of town, i decided that im gonna be at the sams club on hwy 6 and i10 at 8:00 am saturday june 12. and anyone who lives close to there would meet me up and we would roll out to 45 south to baybrook mall to meet up jeremy, zab, dean, and anyone else thats gonna roll with us. we should be at baybrook mall by 8:30-9:00 am to meet up the rest of the guys. once meet up we roll out to galveston...........

#45 ·
I agree, early would be better

Posted via FF Mobile

#48 ·
Okay ... so we are going to Galveston, right?

Someone mentioned madagorda??? I know I didn't spell that right. But they told me it was much more beautiful and cleaner. eh, another idea that's all.

-Ray-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.