Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Austin meets

12K views 171 replies 19 participants last post by  Big Body 
#1 · (Edited)
Well, Spring is almost upon Us, and Tom and I agree, it is due time Austin Focus owners crawled out from under Our respective rocks and showed Our faces again! For now, Thursday evening seems to be a good time for about 3 of Us so far. So, starting, say in 2-3 weeks We will start meeting up at the Mighty Fine Burger in Round Rock or Mopac/Braker(Arbor Walk), location may change depending on circumstances.

Arbor Walk
http://www.bing.com/maps/Default.aspx?encType=1&v=2&ss=ypid.YN860x157548144&style=r&mkt=en-us&FORM=LLDP

So, come on Austin(and Everyone Else within earshot of this post), lets get out and enjoy this Summer the right way, with friends!

::EDIT::
The first meet will be on April 1st 7:30PM at the Mighty Fine Burger-Arbor Walk! Hope lots of folks can come out, Foci preferred but not required, so roll on up!

Here's a quick list of those attending.
1. Myself
2. Tom
3. AlexArce
4. Bigdesignmachine
5. Streetfocus
6. Trey
7. Silverarrowz
8. aTm[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]
9.Pablo with a solstice
10.Mario with a mustang
11.James with a really really loud focus!!
12.John in the Sentra SER SpecV
and so on........[hihi]

See less See more
#114 ·
[:)][:)][:)][:)] that... IM BACK!!! i decided to hold off on getting the springs that were gonna set me back a lil bit but i decided not to get them after all. plus i need to worry about other things such as needing a new window regulator for my driver side, and claybaring my car for the first time and well needed oil change. the springs i was looking at were made by megan's racing and they cost $138 shipped off of ebay. they would have gave me a 2 inch drop, but ehhh o well.

#119 ·
Good deal ... chuck ... You will get your springs later. Meeting up with Cool peeps only happens here and there. Springs can wait.

-Ray-

#120 ·
is the meet still happening on April 1st? i think there's a chance i can make it.

#122 ·
^^I'm glad You're on board, Chuck. I'm interested in seeing what all You have done since last year, it's been a busy one for Ya, bud.[thumb](plus, I'm DYING to show off the ST, too!!lol)

aTm [:) said:
[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)];3211320]is the meet still happening on April 1st? i think there's a chance i can make it.
Absolutely! Seems to be, It'll be happening in waves, so to speak.Some time between 1pm and 2pm some of Us local folks are gonna go get all sudsy and junk, then at 3pm meet up with the Houston folks at Round Rock Donuts. Then, after a bit of a cruise, meet up with Tom and hit up Lime Creek Rd, then head for Mighty Fine at the Arbor Walk, around 7pm-7:30pm. Keeping the "cruise" part pretty open, pending inevitable traffic problems.

#123 ·
i'm thinking lower too... with the exels on my roush it looks funny. needs another inch drop. but my roush rims looks perfect with the roush set up. hmm... maybe time to turn the exel rims already... lol i told you jason that i wouldnt have them too long....

#124 ·
i would lower my car too but the roads where i live are not nice for lowered cars especially if the driver is chunky lol. I see alot of lowered civics but skinny guys drive them lol. Ill stick with the svt drop on my svt rims. hopefully ill have a new bumper the week we go to austin so yall wont have to see my nasty bumper lol.

#128 ·
This better not be some elaborate April Fool's joke!
Ha! Alright, I'm definitely in. I will try to get off as early as possible, but more than likely not until after 5pm. (I am also a professional driver, JMiller; and we can not always be sure of what hours we work. Usually close to 5am-5pm-ish)

#129 ·
Wow, that would be truly EPIC.[histerical]

Glad You're in, though. It really will happen this time, lol.

Yeah, when people ask, I tell 'em I work Morticians' hours: My Boss calls, I go pick up the body. Only difference is, My clientele are sometimes more talkative[xx(]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.