Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Austin meets

12K views 171 replies 19 participants last post by  Big Body 
#1 · (Edited)
Well, Spring is almost upon Us, and Tom and I agree, it is due time Austin Focus owners crawled out from under Our respective rocks and showed Our faces again! For now, Thursday evening seems to be a good time for about 3 of Us so far. So, starting, say in 2-3 weeks We will start meeting up at the Mighty Fine Burger in Round Rock or Mopac/Braker(Arbor Walk), location may change depending on circumstances.

Arbor Walk
http://www.bing.com/maps/Default.aspx?encType=1&v=2&ss=ypid.YN860x157548144&style=r&mkt=en-us&FORM=LLDP

So, come on Austin(and Everyone Else within earshot of this post), lets get out and enjoy this Summer the right way, with friends!

::EDIT::
The first meet will be on April 1st 7:30PM at the Mighty Fine Burger-Arbor Walk! Hope lots of folks can come out, Foci preferred but not required, so roll on up!

Here's a quick list of those attending.
1. Myself
2. Tom
3. AlexArce
4. Bigdesignmachine
5. Streetfocus
6. Trey
7. Silverarrowz
8. aTm[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]
9.Pablo with a solstice
10.Mario with a mustang
11.James with a really really loud focus!!
12.John in the Sentra SER SpecV
and so on........[hihi]

See less See more
#83 ·
What after all that planning you did with Jeremy ... Chuck ... you aren't going?

And you even got Jason and Alex pumped.

That's pulling a flake right there.

-Ray-

#88 ·
So far,

1. Myself
2. Tom
3. AlexArce
4. Bigdesignmachine
5. Streetfocus(?)
6. FocusFreak09
7. ChuckDee(?)

And anyone else who wants to do the "Nickel Tour of Austin"

As for initial meet ups, I know Alex and one or two others and I will be meeting up to wash Our cars sometime between 12-1pm, then go to meet up with whoever can come down from Houston at Round Rock Donuts at 3pm http://www.roundrockdonuts.com/

Then cruise through and around Austin, finally ending up at Mighty Fine for dinner at around 7:30pm. By all means, come on up, and bring Dave and Darryl and the rest of the SA crew up[thumb]

#91 · (Edited)
^^That works! LOL, You wouldn't be the first to show up at a TX Focus meet in a Honda.(FlipsideSVT, right after said SVT played "Submarine")

That sucks Chuck, but I feel Your pain. I have missed many a meet due to financial strain, so I won't hold it against You.

One good thing though Chuck, at least it's a Focus meet, not a 'Vette meet, 30MPG=FTMFW

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.