Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Austin meets

12K views 171 replies 19 participants last post by  Big Body 
#1 · (Edited)
Well, Spring is almost upon Us, and Tom and I agree, it is due time Austin Focus owners crawled out from under Our respective rocks and showed Our faces again! For now, Thursday evening seems to be a good time for about 3 of Us so far. So, starting, say in 2-3 weeks We will start meeting up at the Mighty Fine Burger in Round Rock or Mopac/Braker(Arbor Walk), location may change depending on circumstances.

Arbor Walk
http://www.bing.com/maps/Default.aspx?encType=1&v=2&ss=ypid.YN860x157548144&style=r&mkt=en-us&FORM=LLDP

So, come on Austin(and Everyone Else within earshot of this post), lets get out and enjoy this Summer the right way, with friends!

::EDIT::
The first meet will be on April 1st 7:30PM at the Mighty Fine Burger-Arbor Walk! Hope lots of folks can come out, Foci preferred but not required, so roll on up!

Here's a quick list of those attending.
1. Myself
2. Tom
3. AlexArce
4. Bigdesignmachine
5. Streetfocus
6. Trey
7. Silverarrowz
8. aTm[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]
9.Pablo with a solstice
10.Mario with a mustang
11.James with a really really loud focus!!
12.John in the Sentra SER SpecV
and so on........[hihi]

See less See more
#58 ·
you are correct sir. I just have to get one they look so goooooooood. And one day this year i will be taking a trip to san antonio to go to the pizza place that was on man vs food and this other place that has huge cinnamon rolls. I think yall should make an agenda on what we are all gonna do when we get there. make a map lol.

#63 ·
just giving everyone a heads up right now... my buddy from houston is also coming down for this meet...... he is not an easy person to get a long with at first. houston peeps might know him. He worked for fastlane with Nick for a while, he drives the white solstice with F430 front bumper and pink decals...

#67 ·
Jeremy if you're going to do Round Rock Donuts, might as well do Juan In A Million[hihi]

I'll head home early and do LCR with you guys as well.

#70 ·
Ill get with the chucky to see what time we will leave htown I'm not sure how long it will take but once I know y'all know unless chucks on and we can establish a time to meet. Makes me wanna go this week but no money lol
Posted via FF Mobile

#75 ·
3 hours????? i never pay attention on the trip... lol last month there was a family emergency and i had to drive from austin to san antonio then to houston.... then back the next day... jason what time do you want to meet up on that day? maybe sometime earlier to get the cars cleaned up? i volunteer my parents house since they want to go to RR donuts... thoughts?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.