Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Where Do You Live

Where In Texas Do You Live?

100K views 342 replies 171 participants last post by  Sean05 
#1 · (Edited)
Pick the city that you live in and if yours isn't listed pick the closest one to you.

#8 ·
^^ Well ... if he were to seperate the cities even more ... there would be no space for posting just the poll [rolleyes] [wiggle]

#12 ·
WEll ... That would make Houston and DFW a battle for enthusiasts ... but they win the "Who actually meets up" poll (If there was one)

#14 ·
ah the DFW guys would beat us hands down if it was apoll on who meets the most. They meet like everyweek just about. I've been on here for a while and it was'nt till about 1.5 yrs ago that I started seeing other guys on here. They were all on the other focus site whos name shall go unmentioned lol.

#15 ·
^^ lol ^^

We can start a meet ... but everytime we decide to do one ... everyone bails out for some reason. Myself and Cody "flipside" have talked about just hanging ... and that's a start.

#29 ·
Guys, I am from the Temple/Belton area. Have any of you had any problems with your alternator on your Ford Focus?
Yes its a fairly common problem I had mine go out once, another guys went out once, and I believe another guy is currently on his 3rd alternator. Thats all in the DFW area.

#26 ·
^ Alright ^

Welcome [wave]

... Looks like ... if we had voting rights for our newbie Houstonians ... we would be up by 1. [thumb] [:p]

Now we just need a smaller city to meet up easier ... [scratch] [confused]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.