Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Texas "Sightings"

297K views 1K replies 136 participants last post by  kurt5153 
#1 ·
Haven't seen a thread here on sightings in TX, so I figured I'd start one. My most recent was this afternoon in Austin @ Burnet rd X Anderson ln a yellow ZX3 with black-as-night tint and a roughly 2 ft long drag wing. Whoever You are, nice ride![race]

#170 ·
I saw 2 Foci's in San Antonio that sparked my intrest this week. One was coming off of 35 North right past the 410 merge after BAMC. It was a Infa-Red SVT like mine I think or the Orange that SVT did, cant rememer the name of it, didn't get that great of a look at it, and a dark red ZX3 with SVT 5 spokes and a CF Invader hood at the Regal in Live Oak when I went to see F&F yesterday. I think it mightve been an employees car, not sure, but it looked good.

#171 ·
I spotted a yellow ZX3 2005 model with the SAP front end and a SVT rear Bumper with the SAP Diffuser. Looked really nice.

It was riding up 59 North This morning around 730ish AM.

-Ray-

#185 ·
Saw a Brown Kona with Silver Wheels ... a side ways Muffler and the Big Eye Tail Lights at the corner of Kirby and Sunset just parked ...

-Ray-

#194 ·
red SVT i was taking a short cut with from bay area to 518 but we both hit school traffic and had to turn around, had some upgrades, for sure exhaust lol

#195 ·
Well last weekend I was in Dallas for a Family Emergency ...

and driving from Arlington back to South Dallas on 20
I saw what looked like a Red S2 body ZX3 exiting Great Southwest Prkwy.

-Ray-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.