Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Texas "Sightings"

297K views 1K replies 136 participants last post by  kurt5153 
#1 ·
Haven't seen a thread here on sightings in TX, so I figured I'd start one. My most recent was this afternoon in Austin @ Burnet rd X Anderson ln a yellow ZX3 with black-as-night tint and a roughly 2 ft long drag wing. Whoever You are, nice ride![race]

#1,381 ·
It was a focus day today. Saw a blue svt at the the intersection of 99 and 146 heading into Baytown. Then passed a mk1 zx3 on the Fred Hartman bridge on my way to work. Then coming home passed a mk1.5 zx3 on the Fred Hartman bridge. Most I've seen in a day other than a group meet lol.

Also realized i don't really notice mk3's until after a few minutes.

#1,384 ·
Hey Joey! If you're looking for a focus club then check out the Focalize guys! They are based in Houston! I'm sure they will chime in here shortly. They are a good group of people. There's a group in the Dallas area too but they are not as active as the Houston guys.

#1,387 ·
I guess my ears were burning haha thanks for that Alex! Yup Team Focalize is located mostly around houston and we dont mind if you come by and hang out or stayyyy hahaha we are actually doing our local meet this saturday at Track 21 if you wanted to make a trip? And man i wouldnt mind gping to FocusFest if i could swing it.

#1,388 ·
I'm totally noticing all the Foci now when I see them. I mainly see MK3 sedans on my drive to work from Meyerland to The Woodlands. Also noticed another new Race Red Focus in my parking lot today but they are parking near the front like they don't care anything about their new paint job. I park on the back near where all the tumble weeds roll around.

#1,390 ·
Saw a race red ST today on my way to work around 3pm going North on the Hardy towards The Woodlands. I know it was no one on here because the ST was not being used to its potential and was blocking the left lane.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.