Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Special Galveston Meet For 2 Birthday Boys

7K views 124 replies 11 participants last post by  tukaniSVT 
#1 · (Edited)
On June 12, 2010 we are celebrating a couple birthdays that weekend.
We are gonna be in galveston on the sea wall, at a nearby bar/grill. Planning on meeting up in houston somewhere on 610 near the galleria at Noon. Zab and David are gonna celebrate their b-days and anyone else who has a birthday that week we will celebrate that weekend.................

Time: 12.00 Noon
Meeting Place: 8:00 ill be at Sams Club on i10/hwy6. Then we drive down to Baybrook Mall on 45 south to meet up the others by 8:30-9:00 am.
Destination: Galveston Sea Wall
Eating Destination: Chillis

#110 ·
Ok just got off the phone with ray, and got a lot of the confusion cleared up.

Due to the length of the drive (as nice as it is) matagorda is out. Looks like galveston is the winner due to the shorter drive. Unkown atm where on the island we are going so stay tunned.

Food, chilies is happening so we don't have to force peeps to bring stuff, so bring samiches or snacks.

Meet up time and departure are still unknown but expect around 9 for departure.

Stay tuned for more info

-VonKrause-

Posted via FF Mobile

#112 ·
Yes. Im not going to be close to a computer. But Justin is correct. We talked and discussed the plans.

So NEW plan:
Galveston Beach - actual location TBA soon
Same Time for meet up. Probably best to meet at 45 and Fuqua just before the beltway.
Food Chilis. That way peeps fend for themselves.
Games: Volleyball, hackey, frisbee, football... Whatever else

More to come

-Ray-

#114 ·
But if we meet early... Chilis will not be open. So the area is more of a meeting spot for the cruise. Then head to a place in galveston to eat at. I will call ahead and thrn reserve a spot location in galveston to be ready for us. And to make sure the can accomodate 15+ peeps.

-Ray-

Posted via FF Mobile

#116 ·
Well when i get back to my sisters... After this long long long long graduation... Then i will research it and decide for us.

-Ray-
Posted via FF Mobile

#118 ·
Alrighty my fofo is back up and running! Ok so it looks like ya'll are getting things straightened out. I need to run this by my wife and to see if she is coming and the kids also.

Oh and Raymond what is hackey lol ?

#119 ·
Hackey sack... I guess u dont play.

Well just got back to my sisters. So im hitting the sac.

Chat to u guys tomorrow.

And will straighten out some details tomorrow.

-Ray-
Posted via FF Mobile

#123 ·
Ill be making a new thread once i find real internet and type out better on a real keyboard as oppose to the phone typing.

-Ray-
Posted via FF Mobile

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.