Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Houston bbq meet

4K views 56 replies 12 participants last post by  ch84 spi 
#1 · (Edited)
Alright guys I spoke to David and we decided to throw down a BBQ!!! [woot][cheers]

So the Day: May 23rd
The Time: 12 NOON START COMING OVER
The Food: Fajitas, Hotdogs and Burgers and whatever anyone else wants to bring
The Place: David's Place
ADDRESS: 20239 Decker Ridge Dr, Katy TX 77449

This will obviously be after Texas Round Up. But would be good for us.

Looks like 3 meets in one month ... Sweet.

-Ray-

#30 ·
^^Haha I have no problem doing long drives. I just get some music, some food, some drink, and oh for those that do it some Skoal.(BTW it helped me quit smoking cause i'm in the Army and we run A LOT so I was trying to get my respritory system doing better)

#35 ·
Wait there is a meet on the 2nd and how did I not know this?

I remember talking about Galveston but that died due to good reasons....

#40 ·
Oh crap, looks like I will be driving back from Oklahoma that day... Well as soon as we get back I will head over there... when do you guys think that you will be closing up shop for the day?

If everything ends up going fast (Packing friends stuff to help him move back to Houston) then we should be up there sometime midday Sat and come back sometime midday Sun the 23rd

#43 ·
well whenever it comes to meets we usually til very late, even if it was just meant to be a small g2g. so by the time you get back into town we'll be there still, even towards late. but i wouldnt say take your time getting there,lol.

#41 ·
Well ... knowing us ... we will probably be there all day.

Last BBQ meet we had, we were there til about 7-8ish. Tons o Fun.

-Ray-

#46 ·
In a week, we will start a list of what peeps want to bring.

Like I stated before, I am bringing some marinated meat and a few beers.

-Ray-

#50 ·
More so recently due to work and 6 day work weeks. Just so you all know gamestop sucks as an employer. :(

I want a day off so bad. /cry

Lol

Posted via FF Mobile

#51 ·
And you dont even get to play with the games to much either I bet ... but you do get the return deals faster than everyone else.

-Ray-

#52 ·
I wanted to let everyone know, that they bring anybody they want.

My wife and kiddo are coming with me. So all are welcome.

-Ray-

#53 ·
Idk if i can still make this. My schedule hasn't came out yet for next week! I asked for tomorrow off and so has someone else. So i have a 50/50 chance of going.

#54 ·
Okay, well I just got home. And had fun at the BBQ Meet.

I am glad everyone liked the food. I will be posting up the photos here in a bit.

-Ray-

#56 ·
The barbque was an success, I had fun and thanks for cookin ray they was delicious. Since y'all left we started a fire and made smores which were good to but I'm already home. Next meet should be in galveston for davids and zabs bday but we got more bdays in june so we can celebrate all of the at one meet.
Posted via FF Mobile

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.