Focus Fanatics Forum banner

hardley Vs. zx3

3K views 28 replies 15 participants last post by  focusfreak03 
#1 ·
838 hardley Vs. zx3

just playin around last night and 1 of my friends pulled up beside me at a stop light with his new 838 hardley. well i was like lets do it. we both looked around for cops bc they we bad last night. well the light turn green and off we went. i new i was goin to lose but it was just for fun. but yea i got my ass burnt. :p

#2 · (Edited)
just playin around last night and 1 of my friends pulled up beside me at a stop light with his new 838 harley. well i was like lets do it. we both looked around for cops bc they we bad last night. well the light turn green and off we went. i new i was goin to lose but it was just for fun. but yea i got my ass burnt. :p

#4 ·
lol, you mean 883 Harley...that's the motor size in cc's. [hihi] That's the Sportster model, and you should try racing a 1200...talk about getting burnt.

#21 ·
last i seen, it was GENERAL RACING chat not ROAD RACING chat. so next time you want to rag on someone, keep your comments to yourself. he didn't break any of the rules so back off.

#11 ·
This last summer I was heading out on a country road [in a hurry] I was sitting behind a Harley guy [mean looking bastard] with his lady on the back and pulling a little trailer,, well we just got out of this small town heading up a big long hill, I decided to pass him,, he looked over and I saw him twist the throttle to the stops but I did get past him roaring up the hill going really fast now, he stayed a ways behind me for a long time,, i kept going as fast as i could to my destination and he slowly disappeared from my mirror. If he didn't have the trailer I probably counldn't have passed him. I like Harleys.

#13 ·
ya probably not the best forum for this.

HAHA yea I have a Harley Davidson Sportster...it started out as an 883 which was quick... with the mods I had would be a 13 second quarter mile. Now I have the 1200 motor in the bike and it moves! 12 second quarter miles. For a cruiser/standard it is fast.

#14 ·
HAHA yea I have a Harley Davidson Sportster...it started out as an 883 which was quick... with the mods I had would be a 13 second quarter mile. Now I have the 1200 motor in the bike and it moves! 12 second quarter miles. For a cruiser/standard it is fast and sounds/feels bad@ss!

#16 ·
There is no such thing as a Hardley 838. I think you mean a Harley 883 sportster. It's a little bike and not fast. made for basic cruising.

#19 ·
I have an 04 Road King Custom, stock motor. There's a dude in an M6 that I run into once in a while when I take the bike to work. We have gone light to light a dozen times and he only came close when we left on a roll. You might surprise a newer harley if you catch them on the road and they don't downshift enough, but from a stop they are quick!

#25 ·
03 ZX3 vs Neon SXT

We raced tonight from a -- to --- and were dead even. He had no mufflers and a ram intake. His car weighs 2300 and mine is 2700. Oh and hes a manual while im a auto.

#26 ·
I hate neons. Such pathetic piles of crap. They are both gutless and ugly. Not to mention unreliable.

#27 ·
Them neon srt 4's are niiiice. The neon i raced said he got a 10.1 in the 18th mile. Which is a little hard for me to believe. I wouldn't think my car is a 10.3-4 car.

#29 ·
Them neon srt 4's are niiiice. The neon i raced said he got a 10.1 in the 18th mile. Which is a little hard for me to believe. I wouldn't think my car is a 10.3-4 car.
yes they are[:D] . mine runs mid 8s in the 8th and low 13s in the 1/4. would be a lot better if i could get ANY traction in 1st, 2nd, and the first part of 3rd. the car is good for a mid/low 12 second pass but traction is definitely a killer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.