Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Waco meetups?

3K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  MikeW328 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, sorry if there is a thread for something like this but I didn't see one.

I am new to the Focus Fanatics forum, and community. This seems to be a pretty awesome group of people, and I was wondering who all lives in the Waco area. I am looking forward to meeting you guys, and possibly joining at car shows / meets.

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/....us/photo/my-images/99/img20120519134856.jpg/

For those of you who live around here you will probably see me running around in this poor beast. [headbang]

See less See more
#6 ·
Welcome aboard. I live in Waco. The only show i know of on a regular basis is held at the curch of the open door in bellmead on saturdays through out the summer. I believe theyve already started up for the year. PM me if you wanna go check it out. Plus im always down for a cruise to killeen/fort hood i know they have a bigger car scene.

#12 ·
Are there any groups that have meets in the Waco / Temple / Killeen area regularly?

I have finally finished my list of important repairs, and am ready to get her out as a daily driver. I also want to do some mods, and just go out to chill with people in the area.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.