Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#124,362 · (Edited)
Hey guys. Been a long time, old school ST owner. Still have her, but rocking a Chrysler 200S now. Laugh it up, it's ok. Anyway.....are there any local guys on here with RS's? I ran 2 of them on I96E today somewhere in between I275 and Telegraph, around 2:30-2:45pm. Needless to say they were close runs. The one with two guys in it from ~75-80 until my cutoff was dead nuts. I was in front of them when we went, but he never gained ground. The other guy (just him) from about ~60 to cutoff had about a car on me, was at his rear bumper. Side by side run. Just want a confirmation, as nobody believes me. LOL

#124,363 ·
Hey guys. Been a long time, old school ST owner. Still have her, but rocking a Chrysler 200S now. Laugh it up, it's ok. Anyway.....are there any local guys on here with RS's? I ran 2 of them on I96E today somewhere in between I275 and Telegraph, around 2:30-2:45pm. Needless to say they were close runs. The one with two guys in it from ~75-80 until my cutoff was dead nuts. I was in front of them when we went, but he never gained ground. The other guy (just him) from about ~60 to cutoff had about a car on me, was at his rear bumper. Side by side run. Just want a confirmation, as nobody believes me. LOL
my son was in my black st with his buddy.....he said, you came up and wanted to run, he knows better not to **** around in near rush hour traffic...his buddy was driving the grey RS ...they did say that 200 S ran pretty good......

#124,364 ·
Anyone close to Dearborn know all the ins and outs on how to assemble a motor? I might need some serious help soon. I'm sure I could figure it out but the SVT motor seems very specific and I don't want to take months to do it.

#124,365 ·
my son was in my black st with his buddy.....he said, you came up and wanted to run, he knows better not to **** around in near rush hour traffic...his buddy was driving the grey RS ...they did say that 200 S ran pretty good......
Smart man. I apologise for trying to instagate him. Especially with the traffic. I got a little excited, especially with the RS. Hadn't ran anything since the TB mod/upgrade. There were two RS's, was he the one alone or did he have a passenger?

Reactions: Deweydaddy
#124,366 ·
Smart man. I apologise for trying to instagate him. Especially with the traffic. I got a little excited, especially with the RS. Hadn't ran anything since the TB mod/upgrade. There were two RS's, was he the one alone or did he have a passenger?
No problem here, yes too, he's a smart young man.....they left to go to the grand prix Friday.....met somewhere and all drove together....bigger car!!!! Lol all I got from him was, the guys thought your 200 ran well and it must have a tune on it? Cheers.?

#124,367 ·
No problem here, yes too, he's a smart young man.....they left to go to the grand prix Friday.....met somewhere and all drove together....bigger car!!!! Lol all I got from him was, the guys thought your 200 ran well and it must have a tune on it? Cheers.?
Forgot that was going on. Haven't been to a Belle Isle race since I was a kid. Haven't been to any race since the last IRL race @ MIS. No tune yet. Drop in K&N, custom piping from air box to TB, and modified piping in fender well to air box. Ported Hemi TB and port matched upper intake to TB. 87oct. Oh, custom dogbone mount.

#124,372 ·
Truths.. There were times (about 9 years ago when I started here) Where if you checked FF MI peeps and then again in like 3 hrs you'd be several pages behind.. No we often go a week or so before anyone posts again.

#124,380 ·
It's been at a shop for over a year. Last time I was at the shop, in the beginning of June, the motor still wasn't together. Idk how to build a motor so I didn't have much choice but to take it somewhere. Unfortunately, it looks like legal action will need to take place.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.