Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#114,427 ·
Morning. What the heck is the PVC for Ryan? And on Jordan's car?
Found it laying in the shop at work, had the diesel at the time and wanted a stack on both vehicles lol it really sounded cool. My next exhaust. I need more ground clearance

#114,432 ·
Shitty Doug :/

I don't plan on being in this house more than 4-5 years. At this point keeping it maintained is enough for me. I'd rather put the money elsewhere but it's not gonna happen. That's why the svt will get done whenever

#114,439 ·
It never ends. Be prepared to be spending more on the house then ever on your car.

My roof is going to cost min 1500 for me to do myself. Then redoing the porch will cost another 2k since I'm going to redo the stone veneer to.
Im looking forward to doing house projects. Atleast for now. Im just impatient in waiting for reply on price of house.

I have spare new thermostat for duratec fovus but not svt/zetec

#114,440 ·
i hate buying a house. all this bs with waiting and price negotiating too. hopefully tomorrow I'll know if im buying one.
Went through that same exact crap for the first 2 houses we tried to buy, this 3rd one we've been doing completely private party without realtors involved and its awesome! PO's have had us over for dinner, shown us around the house several times and we can negotiate prices and such with them directly. Also were able to get it for less than they were planning to ask because there wasn't $10k worth of realtor fees tacked into the purchase.

Our signing is scheduled for Wednesday at 3:30 so....... *fingers crossed* we'll be new home owners soon! [headbang]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.