Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#112,362 ·
I feel like I've joined the dark side. The hatred here is strong
well given that you've alienated yourself from almost every regular poster by at some point or another getting on their shit and being not so nice or civil about it, yes. You have established yourself as the dark side to their light side.

This is really the predicted outcome given how your relations with the majority of the posters in here have been the past few months. And no I don't care so don't go multi-quoting half the thread from 5 months ago please.

Don't blame them. Obviously conduct as a whole has been sporadic at best the past few months but things seem to have calmed down. I'm not saying they're justified in treating you that way, but they certainly didn't meet one day and decide to alienate you.

That being said I'd love for things to go back to the more peaceful times but alas it may be impossible.

You can please some of the people all the time or all the people some of the time, but never all of the people all of the time.

As has been said many times before, when you do go out and meet with people in person you're fine. Whatever you're doing when you're behind a keyboard is the thing that has people scratching their heads and not wanting to be associated with you.

#112,368 ·
The internet is my getaway from the real world...
This X 1,000,000

The difference Jordan, is what posts shit is said on.

Me: Hey morning guise, Just changed my side markers to clear ones.

Everyone else: sweet. Not my thing but looks ok nonetheless. Get return immediately.

Jordan: Ha!! Gheyyyy!! ricer POS!!! I haz JRSC BBK

hehe Jordan, I iz Trollmeister todayz.

#112,370 ·
What's the issue then. I give shit, you give shit. We all give shit. We all take it. Stay in the kitchen if you can't handle some internet butthurt
you're the one who responds to getting shit by going "OMG I MUST BE ON THE DARK SIDE YOU GUYS ALL HATE ME!!!!"

I was just trying to fill in the gap in your understanding given that you seemed to be having issues grasping the path you set yourself out on a long time ago.

I give shit now and again but I don't do it often enough and at enough people to get alienated. Do what you want because I'm not your parent but don't be surprised when the logical conclusion actually happens.

there's no real issue besides the fact that you seemed to be surprised/appalled that people don't like your internet personality.

Jordan if you honestly think you ONLY hate in response to being hated on then you are so deluded there is no helping you.

#112,376 ·
Yes oh supreme lurker. The post that talk about me, and then when I come in and defend/respond to them.

Just like drew said post
Oh wait, refresh my memory on who has had disputes with pretty much every other MI member again? Who constantly knocks other members choices, and never has has positive word for others?

#112,377 ·
Oh wait, refresh my memory on who has had disputes with pretty much every other MI member again? Who constantly knocks other members choices, and never has has positive word for others?
Everyone on here? Didn't see those rules in the FF handbook.

We all question each others choices.

Go find the last positive thing said to me. And no, not from when I made this account

#112,378 ·
I'm not gonna sit here while the "indirectly" posted stuff about something I did, my car, or me are said and not reply. Then when I do, its OMG blah blah blah Jordan did this .
Right, we are giving you shit about shit and then you will become butthurt, which is extremely funny until we have to listen to you crying about being on the darkside and hated.

What's the issue then. I give shit, you give shit. We all give shit. We all take it. Stay in the kitchen if you can't handle some internet butthurt
The issue is exactly above, I quoted these out of order on purpose. you will make one post about how you don't care, moments later you'll be curled up in the corner crying because we're mean and hate you.

You are a complete jackwad online, many of us are, me included, this doesn't relay your actual person because in person I find you to be humorous and completely bareable to be around. however you don't see me complaining about getting shit from people.

but while we're on the topic oh boohoo Jordan thinks I won't keep the e30 for another year, he clearly hates me because I don't drive a focus woe is me.

Ask me if I care :D
You do. Stop kidding yourself, you do.

if you didn't we wouldn't have to keep having this discussion with you over and over.

Its me isn't it?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.