$65-Gates Racing Timing belt
$44-Gates Racing Serpentine Belt
$43-ARP Cam Gear Bolts
$51-CFM Crankcase Vent Oil Separator PCV Delete
$400-Injector Dynamics ID1000 Injectors
$305-2.5" and 3" Aluminum Intercooler Piping
$2631-QuickSiler Race Engines For machining and assembling the motor

$7121-total so far.

These are some of the things i want to get yet...

CFM Accessory Belt Billet Tensioner Pulley

Changing up some stuff and going blow through instead of suck through like it has been. Short block and all the parts that go into it are out at www.qsraceengines.com getting machined and assembled. Then i plan on assembling it the rest of the way myself. Hope to have it together and running in the next month or two.

See less See more
#177 ·
Vacuum lines, add coolant, finish routing the power cable back to the battery, top off the power steering fluid, bleed the clutch. Then start the tuning process.

#181 ·
Oh dang I might have to steal that from you......

Looks nice, really cleans up some of the vac lines. Now that youve done all this, any thought on a diff intake mani? I know ive been eying a couple now. THink she gonna be at carlisle? Im trying to get mine back on the road after my beater car grenaded on me.

#182 ·
Yeah i plan on addind an intake manifold, upgrading the turbo, and finishing my return fuel setup after i get it back on the road. Plan to attend carlise with it. just need to get it finished up, doesn't help that my work is sending me to china for a week though!

#194 ·
Just returned from China!!! for a week. Back home in the good old USA! picked up some parts today.

Also worked on cutting out the stock fenders so i can use my wheel spacers to push the wheels out flush.

Also installing all new rotors and pads while im at it. need to get it on the ground and driveable to keep tuning it.

#195 ·
Breather catch can installed just waiting for a fitting to come in so i can make the lines up. Just about ready to venture out for it's first drive.

#197 ·
So now that we have everything in place we made up the intake pipe to the turbo. Ignore the zip ties holding the intake up, it's just temporary till i can drive over to my buddy shop to weld on the support bracket. Also finished up a bunch of little things and was able to get it back on the ground. waiting on two fittings to finish the breather tank up and it will be ready for it's first drive.

Have'nt seen it from this point of view in a long time.

#200 ·
Yeah i pretty much stopped keeping track of cost after that point so i'm not sure how much i have into it at this point. not sure i wanna now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.