Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Tampaaaaaaaaa

1M views 11K replies 99 participants last post by  ST_813 
#1 ·
Hey guys whats up? Its feels so good to have internet back!
We need to get a meet going, And get one going soon![cheers]

#38 ·
Chedders is a great place but isn't that a little too south compared to where most of us are at? I think that I'm the only one in the Brandon area now. Aren't you up north now, Panic? I know that Focusbabe05, BigRed03, and Focus825 are north. PitchBlack06ZX3 is going to have to drive far regardless. Just a suggestion although Chedders is a very good place also.

#42 ·
It doesn't matter to me really. The only thing that I was thinking was the fair traiffic and crap and also there be no parking there. I mean I won't get to where ever until like 7 or so. But just let me know. Cheddars does sound good.

#48 ·
Great, I'll be there at around 7:00 to get us a table. If it's nice, does outside sound good? It seemed to work out good before.

#49 ·
hey vince this isn't the lady friend that I told you not to show up at her door with your zipper down is it??

#50 ·
Sorry guys, I wont be able to make this one :-( If I can get out of work Im trying to get to Ocala to camp with friends this saturday. It should be a drunken good time! If I dont get out of work to go to Ocala, then I will be working until 9:30 or 10.......

P.S. Vince, any word on that amp yet? Since it went back to the factory, will I be looking for it in another 2 months again?

#56 ·
I'll be there and will probably bring my girlfriend, I mean my wife. See you all at around 7:30 p.m.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.