Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Charlotte/Southern NC Fanatics?

13K views 90 replies 43 participants last post by  kingbedhead 
#1 ·
Whats up guys, I was just wondering if there were alot of fanatics here near Charlotte, NC or the surrounding Southern NC area? Just wanted to know...hit me up guys!

Clif
SLVRBulletSVT03

#31 ·
All for it, but I'm only off on Tuesdays. I works nites and can go in the afternoon before work

#38 ·
Hello everybody, (again!!!) IM ALIVE!
After falling off the face of the world IM BACK!. I got a job with Lowes corporate that forced me to travel all over the country giving me only about 2 days a month to be at home, and for those of you that have a woman at home u would know that all your other time must be spent trying to please her...oh well, I finally said where they could stick that job and im back in school picking up the rest of my masters. But, anyways...despite my long departure I am sooo game for another GTG...i just want to know when and where

#41 ·
SO WHEN IN FEB ? Tuesdays are best for me, but other days are good as well.

#43 ·
im in jacksonville

#45 ·
boone

Just wanted to represent Boone and ASU, (yeah it is good). Actually, I've seen quite a few sweet foci around town. I'm more than wiling to head to hickory to meet, (fun drive down)

#47 ·
well about the only thing to head to hickory for is cruising 70 with all the ricers and mustangs... hehe plenty of fun times killing them ricers but its the only thing to do down here :( !

#50 ·
anytime on the wekeends is good for me except around 11 on saturdays...i have a class from 11 to 1 on saturdays but its no biggie.

I'd love to see that turbo focus, i want to ride in one...im considering a turbo kti on my car

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.