Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Triad Thread..

28K views 469 replies 23 participants last post by  OneBlackSVT03 
#1 ·
Whats up! [ffrocks]

#94 ·
yeah we can eat there then cruise from there... unless you (mbx5brian) have another ideas.. otherwise we are gonna be meeting at the mikky dees.. at 8:29:59am (lol at SVT_Turbo for saying mikky dees).

#95 ·
sweet deal the cruise is on....
i hope tom still has the predator tuners available, i talked to him a while back and he said he should have some so i really wanna get his custom tune if i can and the use the dyno pulls to really dial it in just right, that way ill kno for sure none of the imports in hp will stand a chance!!!

#96 ·
yeah so far, it will be you, me, scott, and i hope others will join us as well.

lol, i wish i have the money for the predator tuners.. my $$$'s too tight now since I am a poor college student.. :( oh well. will get it when i saved up enough. :).. haha show the imports in hp what you can show... (without getting busted, of course. lol).

#97 ·
yup.... i think im good now though cause i got my tags updated and ive been easin outta parkin lots so....

hey you in tha Black '03 SVTf, you gonna be able to make it

#108 · (Edited)
dude that was a lot of fun today.... im really happy i got to get my tuner.... that thing is cool, i really could only tell a small difference at first but then on the way home it felt like the closer i got the better the car got its awsome.... i still wish we could have made dyno runs, i wanted to see some of those turbos go!!!! oh well maybe next time
Strider, it was really cool meetin you guys....man what about that traffic jam on the way back!!!!
and maybe next time we'll have a Black '03 SVTf goin down too!!!!

#109 ·
It was a good turnout yesterday, not many people made it though but it was fun as well.. the cruise was a lot fun as well!! hopefully next time more people will be able to make it.

#114 ·
Do you want the Triad guys to invade Raleigh area? Lol. I used to cruise on Capital with some of the Foci members out there before school got me really busy..... but i will be in Raleigh one day...

#113 ·
so i wanna know.. who has the red SVT around greensboro??

it has tinted windows, a really pretty shiny red paint job, clear bumper lenses and the tailights are blacked out..

its definately a very nice car..

ordered the motor mount today.. im going to order the other 2 next friday..

the guy said that there wouldnt be any movement hardly in my motor once i do all of em.. he said it will probably cause the car to vibrate at idle, but i dont think that will be a big deal to me, especially when i turbo it later haha..

next weekend ima try to make it out to high point if there is still anything going on out there.. someone let me know..

also, i hope everyone is doing well.. everythings pretty good on my side except for a busted motor mount..

#115 ·
I have seen that SVT around before.. where did you saw that SVT.. in High Point? I will check that out about high point next weekend (not gonna make it tonight).

yeah there shouldnt be any movement when you have all of the motor mounts...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.