Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Not my first Focus, glad to be back. My Intro!!!

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  felixthecat 
#1 ·
Well, today I have become the proud owner of a focus again, this will be my third focus that I've owned. Today I bought a 2003 twilight blue 2.3 ZX3. My very first focus was a the same car, just black, wrecked that one, then I bought a 2005 focus ST(US). I put a lot of heart and soul into the 05 with full suspension upgrade and full interior upgrade. Well I eventually traded that in for an 08 Nissan 350Z, then I traded that in for an 04 Lexus GS430 which I still own. We(my Wife and I) needed another car so I searched the Internet far and wide until I found the 03 2.3. The only thing that is wrong with the car is the underside motor mount is loose from being towed behind a RV, easy replacement and work that can be done by me. I bought the car with 100,668 miles on it, the paint looks damn good and the interior is pretty sharp. So I guess I have come full circle as a focus owner. IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK!!!!!

#2 ·
Congrants on the new car :) and welcome back
Posted via FF Mobile

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.