Focus Fanatics Forum banner

**Sightings** SoCal

497K views 3K replies 259 participants last post by  Swllws 
#1 ·
there was a thread like this in the great lakes region so i figured i'd start one here in socal.

i saw a red svt heading south on central ave in chino today around 4 i think it was?, i'm almost positive it's someones on here, but i can't remember whose...?

#1,714 ·
Yellow SVTF behind me around 5:50pm today headed west on Katella, both turned left at Main by the Ford dealer.

Black ZX3 with large, slanted exhaust on the 55 north between Katella and Lincoln around 2:45pm yesterday

#1,726 ·
605 south at alondra. 01-04 green zx3 lowered with a lipkit all around. 17 inch rims aftermarket headlights. Couldn't resist a rev and a flyby when I saw the stock exhaust haha around 5:45am

#1,738 ·
chase, i saw the same dude at the dmv and he drove by my car twice and did a ricer flyby... then when i was smoking a cig out in front of the dmv he drove around revin' at everything. his car is dope, but i think he just got his license.... dude chase buy my complete svt interior slut... and if you need svt rear bumper text me man, i think my friend still has it....

#1,730 ·
Black st w/rally wing right above the 210 in san bernardino and and a black svt w/5 spokes exiting riverside ave on the 210 @ about 615pm. High beamed the st but he didn't see me.
Posted via FF Mobile

#1,731 ·
Yellow SVT lowered with nice sounding exhaust, Chapman and Main area tonight around 6:15pm. Blew by him before he even saw me coming but slowed down enough to let him catch up to see what it was haha. Revved on me at the next light and I think I hit 60-65 before he even hit 40. Let him catch up again, he looked over and gave me a heads up and I waved. Hispanic guy maybe late 20s...I never know who is a member here or not.

#1,733 ·
haha. I was just racing around for my own enjoyment and passed him up quick before I looked over and even realized it was a Focus. Then he revved on me at the light, so I had to do that [burnout] I really dont race people on streets. I got it so I could have fun driving it within reason. If they want to play along, thats cool too haha

#1,741 ·
Spotted Silver Focus SVT with body kit Mulholland

Hey spotted silver focus last night revved my motor and he came chasing after me on Mulholland then pulled off was that anyone on here. This was on Mulholland near Rock store in Malibu. I was driving an Orange EAP Focus. Also if anyone is down one of these nights to meet at the rest area near Kanan on Mulholland, I'm down to talk cars and cruise.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.