Focus Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

**Nominations for November ROTM**

6K views 83 replies 36 participants last post by  Chick 
#1 ·
Please remember:

-If you want to be nominated don't post up your pics in this thread. Post them up in the 'Submit your Focus for ROTM' thread at the top of this forum.

-You cannot nominate the following reason being they have already used their 2 chances in being in the running for ROTM:

slocussvt
Hillyard
justinlambo00
blight0x
xbox4414
kickstar
Tribalfocus
John Michael

You can choose anyone that has at least 50 posts and their car isn't stock. You can also pick from this thread: CLICK HERE

NOMINATIONS END OCTOBER 31ST!

#68 ·
i think the high view count is from the same people that keep coming back over and over and over(like me) to see if there are any more new nominations. last month was a great month.... what happened [dunno]

#69 ·
OrangeSVTguy said:
i think the high view count is from the same people that keep coming back over and over and over(like me) to see if there are any more new nominations. last month was a great month.... what happened [dunno]
QFT, I keep coming back to see who else has been nominated too...Last month was great, hope the voting goes well again this month.

Mike

#70 ·
Well here are the current top 5. If there aren't any new nominations I guess it will be these 5 on the 1st:

Tom
serhatsenyurt
structureguy
gottaride28
ztecpower

#74 ·
oh I always loved that car!! Start posting some more :) you joined over a year ago!! :) I always loved that car, though, ever since I saw it :) When you get more posts you got my vote :D

#75 ·
How many more do i need i thought it was fifty? I 've been trolling this site for longer than that anyways my old screenname was cwczx3 i just forgot my password so i started a new account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.