Focus Fanatics Forum banner

A Detail Spray BUT Better! Hybrid V7

4K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  xxMichaelAnthony 
#1 ·
So one of my favorite things that I have been using for a year and a half has been this spray made by Chemical Guys called Hybrid V7.

It's sort of like a detail spray, you lightly mist your car with it, and use a clean microfiber to buff it. But here's where the amazing-ness lies. It has wax built into it.

After washing my car, I give the car a full misting and buffing, and the car looks so shiny. And the next time I wash it, most of the dirt will slide right off, making the next wash way easier than before.

I liked the product so much, I got a bottle for every member of my family as well as my girlfriend and several other friends.

For any car enthusiast, I highly recommend it.

Here's the video:

And some eye candy

I am in no way affiliated with Chemical Guys, I just love some of the products they make.

See less See more
1 1
#4 ·
I will now buy this product

...but seriously, have either of you guys used this against Eagle One Superior Nanowax Spray? I used it over the last year and I love it. I'd be interested in a direct comparison.

#5 ·
As someone who likes to see vehicles that are taken care off, I am a fan of anyone who takes the time to put any additional protection on their car. So honestly, if you are using a spray wax or any type, you are doing more good than bad.

That said, I didn't care for the application of the Eagle1 product. I like Car Pro Reload for it's amazing sheeting properties, and I like V7 for it's ease of use.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.