Votes: 15 3.6%
  • Prince Edward Island

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Newfoundland

Votes: 7 1.7%

Where in Canada are you from?

146K views 556 replies 298 participants last post by  Focus86 
#1 ·
Just curious as to where the Canadians on this board are actually located. Seems like Canada doesn't have much of a following on the Focus modding idea. Where I live, there is only two other focus cars in my city with anything remotely close to modding I have seen. Also, in the other big city in this province, I only know a couple other cars (4 at most). Having a modded focus in Canada is pretty rare IMO, at least on the prairies from what I can see.....

Poll only allows me a MAX of 10 entries so if you live in one of the other places, post it up....

#3 ·
Yeah that is what I am getting at. Thought I would post up a thread like this to see where everyone is 'hiding'. Also, the Canadian Region section on this board is dead as hell. With websites like FocusCanada.net it's to be understood but still, lets jump up fellow Canucks!!

#8 ·
Welcome to the Site sdouglas! Rims are always a nice choice, not to many people repaint their focus cars at the early stages of modding so you know. Good luck with your mods.

Red ZX3 in Saskatchewan, must be from Regina cause there ain't any modded up red ones in Saskatoon..... nice to know there is another one in Saskatchewan, that brings it up to 5... LOL

#9 ·
Trying to represent New Brunswick here. Haven't seen any real modded Foci around here. There is one red sedan with Altezza tails and a crappy muffler tip, that all.

#11 ·
hey im from saskatoon and im just geting into moding my focus i just dont know wear to start.
i drive a 2000 zx3 and i havent done too much to it some new rubber and i tryed too put some kinda piggyback chip an but i dont like it .
im gona wait till next spring to do any body work but im in love with my focus and thats what matters but i have seen anuther white focus svt i think all done up with a lot of mods to it and i think its from saskatoon too but anyway mabie you guys could help me get started...

#12 ·
S2 said:
Yeah that is all I would see around here too, I seen one with Altezzas but I don't count that as a 'modded' focus......
I know i don't either, but that's it around here. Too many people around here with the civics and what not. They look like shit too. The French and the Furious!

#13 ·
j.a.dj said:
hey im from saskatoon and im just geting into moding my focus i just dont know wear to start.
i drive a 2000 zx3 and i havent done too much to it some new rubber and i tryed too put some kinda piggyback chip an but i dont like it .
im gona wait till next spring to do any body work but im in love with my focus and thats what matters but i have seen anuther white focus svt i think all done up with a lot of mods to it and i think its from saskatoon too but anyway mabie you guys could help me get started...
Well I live in Saskatoon so I definitely can help you out, damn just give me a call sometime.... I can PM you my number, maybe meet you somewhere and I can show you my car, give you some ideas where to go if you want......

#15 ·
Got right ahead. If you could only see some of the car around here...you would laugh your ass off. The cars look so bad but they think they are hot.

There is a guy in town with a Kia Rio, with a huge spoiler and a non functional hood scoop. Looks like a mini version of the WRX, only really bad.

#17 · (Edited)
i cant put my car in the most modified focus in the quebec, because i only have 17" wheels and taillight right now, but i have the front bumper of a body kit unpainted at home. im ordering the sides skirt and the rear bumper from a Scorpion body kit (also called Poison) during the winter

here a 2 little photoshop with the body kit and color match(not realistic)

in 2005, im wish to be ready to put my in some small car show

#18 ·
That is a very good photoshop, damn it's honestly hard to tell that isn't on your car.... need a second look anyway.....

If any of you know any other Canadians on ff.com, tell them to come and post on here. Trying to get a feel of how many of 'us' there are out there......

#25 ·
LOL funny cause I remember when I first got my license, took out the big green lincoln and my buddy had some cordoba or something, were going through some alleys and he spun out and took out a corner section of some guys fence.....

There's an art to 'Canadian Drifting'..... he didn't have it that day.....lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.