Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#23,902 ·
Will be working myself.

New wheels.......you.......no way.
I know, right! When I bought them from the guy I was like "I've never done this before..."
Are you going Pat? I live right by there.
I will probably be going. If my tires come in tomorrow then the wheels will be on for Sunday. And even if they don't, I will probably go to do event coverage for WTF.

#23,904 ·
Yes Donald it's practically across the street.

Pat you better come visit me if you come down this way. Just hit me up on bookface or something. I may even go to the event and watch you sweat as you get into weird body positions to take pics lol

#23,905 ·
Well my coilovers will be here tuesday says tracking info and I has my svt drilled and slotted front rotors, now I just need my fswerks race pipe and dominant svt orp with flex to show up and geeenie will be looking and sounding saaaweeettt

#23,907 ·
Saw a Red SVT today right near the Walmart. It had focusfanatic stickers on it. Raymond said he's seen it before but we don't know who it is.

Also put the Subthump box in and wow VERY nice. It like wedges itself in the corner and doesn't move. I tried the old amp on the Polk 12 and it sounds good but the amp clips very quickly. Probably going to put that mono amp I bought for it in right now after I get done playing choo choo lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.