Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Friday Night GTG

6K views 99 replies 17 participants last post by  eazyrider_tim 
#1 ·
Well looks like these firday night GTG Just got better

Not only do we get to hang out with some cool people, but now we get a discount at sonic!

The manager of the store came out and offered us a $2.99 #1 ( sonic burger, fries, drink )

Sweet!

[thumb]

#77 ·
I'm coming for sure, hope my intake doesn't come of like last week on the way their, lol

Got some locktite and a washer and its all good now.

focustech I guess I'll have to show you in person, its on my bicep, which is actually reddish orange, I'm mostly Indian.......if you can't tell from the eyes....lol......

#78 ·
OK guy's i got "unexpected guests tonight" Wife just informed me that my parents are coming for dinner wooo hooo =\ so anyway, i guess i wont be der damit!

#85 ·
eazyrider_tim said:
the shop is called A & M Tire shop, its in the hood pretty much, on Buckner/Scyne Road.

3717 S. Buckner Blvd.
Dallas, Tx 75227
214-388-0800

I used to get them used from Leal's off Elam Rd., have been for yrs, but for 20 bucks more, and brand new, can't beat that!!! But I would not go up there after dark, I think they are open till about 9pm though. But its a cash only place, so don't ask don't tell...I still don't know where the Arabain's (no offense) get things brand new for so cheap?

But I got a new tire and 3 cd's for 60 bucks, hahha, nothing like the hood. Glad I don't live there though.

really? they sell rims? [:D]

#87 ·
really? i'd love to get in "contact" with them, i wanna see if they can match this deal, a friend of mine had a set of hot gun metal colored rims with the chrome ring on the rim, and they came wrapped in a set of Nitto's, he said he was selling em for 330, i know that this place ain't gonna be that cheap, but i wanna see how close they get

#91 ·
i would but teh SPI, is a mess, i got stains in the back seat somehow[paranoid] and
the final factor detering me, there neither show, nor go, attached to meh car. so yea
maybe in spring [:D]

#95 ·
ah, well i've been looking for a focus g2g.. but i know of a few other foci that are goin to a meet in fort worth saturday night.. 9:30 behind hooters off i-20.. if yall are interested i'll be there as well as a few others.

#98 ·
I could do the drive to the other sonic..not that far from Mesquite really, I even cleaned my car up today, and if things work out I'll be lowering soon, tinted windows and that'll make it look real purty [:eek:)] [clap]

#99 ·
just curious, how long would i be albe to do a 2.3"F/2"R drop on stock struts and shocks? i really want that slammed look and dont want to wait months till have the money saved up to do it.

#100 ·
^^^^you can do it, but it will be bouncy, your best bet would be to go to NTB or Sears and have them swap your front struts, and get the alignment w/ 6month warranty....then take it back the next day after you swap the rears yourself. Really easy to do and you don't need a spring compressor for the rears....I can do it for you in my garage for a 6pack of MillerLite, :)

Long time no see fellas, been working my patooty off..........no time to play anymore. But things are getting slow again, so let me know where the meets are now.

And Josh, I lost your number....how are the wheels holding up. I am painting 2 sets of rims for friends this weekend.....if you want I can re-do those if they need it. I found a better clearcoat which solidifies slower, basically looks shinier and is extra thick. And I never did get those stock lugs from you...give me call I guess...I'll pm you my number.

Oh and I have a 10" Audiobahn tube with the fancy flame grille w/ free sub for 40 bucks.....if anyone wants it locally, lemme know. There are pics in the 4Sale area......

hope everyone is doing well, peace.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.