Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Utahns

731K views 10K replies 94 participants last post by  duvinclunk 
#1 ·
So anyone been to the races yet?

#4,119 ·
^^ no I agree with you LOL......that's the worst thing I hate people saying (sorry Jesse lol) is "seen" just bugs me [hihi]

oh and wow....... NASIOC is intensely filled with aholes.

and I think I'm going to a state-wide subaru meet at the new mark miller subaru in march.... gonna borrow my grandma's 92 legacy wagon LOL.

edit: YES Broc I sure was.......actually didn't have a break tonight either. what were you wearing? actually better yet you got a picture of yourself??

#4,128 ·
We saw valentines day in theater five at 7:30. I was wearing a black jacket. I have red hair. I can try to find a pic if you want.

i've seen a liquid grey roush around here as well. we were cruising together on the freeway about a month ago.

oh and that red zx3 you saw doesn't have the SVT rear, that's the SAP rear, pretty much the same bumper anyway, except it's available for the 06-07s
I am very aware of the difference between the two. This was definitely the SVT rear. It could be just the diffuser insert. There are quite a few people who put those in instead of the SAP diffuser.

I saw a black SVT at Cheesecake Factory last night too.

i been down ta seen ta woofman down dere at duh pickure show. ya'll betur get down an go seen it.

lmao
And the ******* dad I have comes out too. I'm assuming it was a good movie? Lol.

#4,126 ·
ohh that's right. well i'd absolutely love my interior if my seats weren't so lame.
someone is selling the recaros and i'd buy them right away if he'd ship to me!! i asked him but he's going to talk to some locals first, i hope they don't pick them up.. i really want them.

#4,145 ·
That's bumper I think I will end up with if I go all out euro.

yeah broc you got me curious now
Posted via FF Mobile
Ok. I will send you a pic from last night. Maybe I will look familiar to you. Lol.

Lol the rs and the st170 are the same the rs is just wider to match the flared fenders
Actually no. The rs has a SAP-type diffuser look to it. Like this:
http://www.capaldiracing.com/isell3/product.php?id=645

the f2 rs doesn't have the side markers does it??
i thought it didn't anyway.
The f2 rs does NOT have the cut outs for the small lights in the bumpers. It is solid through. It's possible to probably cut them out and insert lights yourself. It's possible it has changed but the last time I checked they were not cut out.

#4,139 ·
Sorry, but I think I'll be keeping my SAP front and Rear for that matter. It's the main reason I bought the car.

#4,144 ·
Maybe.....well [:)][:)][:)][:)] me cause I think I gotta be lookin for another engine now. Why is in my build thread. I'm NOT happy

#4,146 ·
LOL thanks Broc. I was sick though but I hope I remember (just not feeling good lol. don't worry I didn't infect you [hihi])

#4,147 ·
Yup thanks for the pic Broc. LOL. btw here's my doing a ridiculous pose for another FF member as a joke about "inflatables"

and I used to have longer hair like in my profile picture...... I like mine now though

#4,149 ·
Yup thanks for the pic Broc. LOL. btw here's my doing a ridiculous pose for another FF member as a joke about "inflatables"

and I used to have longer hair like in my profile picture...... I like mine now though
Haha. Yup that was you alright. Lol. I do need to come to the meet. Especially now that I have informally met you mike. Haha. Ya that was the best pic i could find that was recent. I'm usually the one taking pics. Not the one in them. Lol.

Oh btw!! You guys need to check this video out!! [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g hilarious!! Kinda sucks at the same time though. Lol.

http://www.epicfail.com/2010/02/08/burnout-fail-2/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.