Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The best rain guards/window visors

7K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  stclark13 
#1 ·
I've seen a few things but most threads died out. I want some rain guards but I want to know which are the best. AVS and Weathertech pop up plenty, the in channel ones. Any good? I just need something that will hold and that will allow me to crack my window when it rains/snows. [burnout]

#8 ·
I just got the Ford ones. They are not bad, could be better. But they have been on for about a year in the weather and haven't been a problem. I don't notice much wind noise from them but do like the ability to leave the window cracked open especially during the summer. It is nice when it is raining too...

#9 ·
I had the Ford ones but they cracked where they slip in behind the mirror and then started peeling off. I ripped them the rest of the way off and replaced them with EGR in-channel-

I love them.

#15 ·
No added wind noise that i can tell. Poured last night so i cracked the windows and they did their job. Only thing i noticed is the front ones don't follow the shape of the window. With the window down about two to three inches the window is level with the bottom of the guard except near the side mirror. I thought rain would get in but it didn't.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 4

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.