Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Birmingham! In the House!!

66K views 484 replies 17 participants last post by  pdavison9241 
#1 ·
Whats up everybody, my name is brad and im very new to the focus world. hell ive never been much into car modification at all.... but i bought a focus earlier this month and i fn love it! my friend loved it too, so he bought one. now were out to conquer the world. lol

all kidding aside, i was just woundering if theres anyone in birmingham that loves their focus as much as we do.

#18 ·
What about me??? I am in B'ham too! Lol. Any ideas for a meetup for this Sunday? Just asking since I work this Saturday.
Oh, and BTW guys, [welcome].

#19 ·
im in calera. any one of you drive a flat black turbo duratec

im down for a meet up sun. im off all day

i work all day on sat though so i cant make the car show

#26 ·
You think it would be wise to choose a place to take pics of the cars together? or just meetup and talk in a restaurant? I see Oak Mountain state park would be a nice place to take pictures, I am bringing my camera to this, if not, then what would be a good food place to talk? I am up for anything this Sunday 04/29.

#28 ·
^^^ I like how this guy thinks. Now, all we need is a time. Thoughts?

#29 ·
hahaha. yes, my car is very stock. im still down to meet up tho. always fun to meet people with the same interest. someone choose a place. im down for wherever. i think downtown would be a cool place for photos. but, the resturants are limited.... mellow mushroom would be open tho i think

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.