Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Post your MK3 Ford Focus (2012-Present) Pics!

1M views 5K replies 601 participants last post by  Reddingnative 
#1 ·
Lets start posting them here.

I was actually wondering if anyone has pictures of the Kona Blue Titanium Focus?

#3,293 ·
I took a trip to a city the I lived in until I was 4, Chester Pennsylvania. We moved to a neighboring town and still had to attend Chester high school years later. Chester, PA was once a great town. A manufacturing town that housed many plants that made everything from Locomotives (Baldwin Locomotive Company) to Ford's. I took a couple pics outside what used to be the Ford Motor Company plant and outside the Commodore Barry Bridge. Being in the city and taking these pics was very dangerous. The part of town that the bridge is in and the former plant (whats left of it) is a high crime area. So, I quickly took pics and got out, LOL.

Commodore Barry Bridge by williep84, on Flickr

Commodore Barry Bridge by williep84, on Flickr

Chester, PA Ford Assembly Plant by williep84, on Flickr

Ford Assembly Plant by williep84, on Flickr

#3,302 ·
Dang.

Also just realized it's SBM, I figured it was silver or something.

#3,307 ·
Yep. The only thing it needs for a perfect 10 from the factory would have been color matched skirts and an exhaust tip! AND if I'm a touch greedy the sport package I paid for the bigger wheels would have included another 3/4 to an inch more drop :)
But overall very happy..

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.