Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sft Meet

4K views 69 replies 17 participants last post by  zx3-d00d 
#1 ·
It is time for us to have another meet. The holidays are behind us now. I hope everyone had a good time and was blessed one way or another. The new year brings lots of new things to us. Hopefully, it will find us having meets again with good times had by all . So everybody chime in with your meet ideas and lets kickoff the New Year with a good meet. Sincerely, Brandon and Rattles

#30 ·
The lot isn't the biggest, but he said it would be fine with him if we took up the whole lot. He says he doesn't usually get a whole lot of business on Saturday. If we end up needing more space, there's a big parking lot across the street that we could use.

zx5hatch: It's on South Blvd near the Dilworth area. The street address is: 2107 South Blvd. Look forward to seeing you there [thumb]

#45 · (Edited)
You know, it probably would help to have a list of who's coming. This will help me to know whether we can try to park in his lot, or if we'll have to park across the street. I'll start a list with the ones I know. If you're gonna be there, let me know and I'll add you to the list.

1) Tangerine Dream / Brent
2) BlueFocusSVT04 / Brandon
3) SLVRbulletSVT03 / Clif
4) SVTF200487 / Mike
5) superfocuszx5 / Jay
6) RWLewisJr / Ron
7) focusmaniaczx3 / Chase

#47 ·
Thanks Clif! I thought I remembered Mike being interested, but I wasn't sure. I was also waiting for Danny to post up, but I really hope he's coming. Actually, DeEtta's looking forward to seeing his car in person as well. She's already told me that once I get Jack finished and Katie (her wagon) back to 100%, she wants to find a ZX3 to mod and she wants to paint it bright lime green like Danny's.

#49 ·
AHEM! ah brent i think you forgot to put me on that list. im coming. just stopped in there today to check the place out, deliver a body kit and pay a visit to my sis and i have to agree that the food is excellent. and im not sure if that parking lot is going to hold all of us.

#52 · (Edited)
Oops! My mistake. I'll remedy that now:

Updated list:
1) Tangerine Dream / Brent
2) BlueFocusSVT04 / Brandon
3) SLVRbulletSVT03 / Clif
4) SVTF200487 / Mike
5) superfocuszx5 / Jay
6) RWLewisJr / Ron
7) focusmaniaczx3 / Chase
8) b16sir1991/ Mike
9) zx5hatch / Danny
10) zx3-d00d /

Clif: Yeah, I think you and Chase both are right. We'll start by meeting across the street and then just walk across for the grub. That could also make for some cool pics as well. [thumb]

#53 ·
only things im worried about are bums and traffic. i thought it was bad on the strip around here on weekends but you people drive crazy down there every day, and its worse! had a crack head ran up to me while i was stopped at a light and ask for some change, when i told him i didnt have any he decided he wanted a ride and tried to get in the car. thank GOD those doors lock automatically when the car starts moving.

#56 ·
I am feeling better and even drove this weekend so I might be able to drive out .....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.