Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Houston FF January Meet

2K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  Blue5ive 
#1 ·
Small get together for the start of the year for the Houston Focus community. Not too many pictures of the cars since it was cloudy and we were inside the whole time. And only one of the car pictures actually came out well enough to post. It's all about the camaraderie and all that jazz. Have some pix.

And we tried to get the resident ginger to open up and talk to ladies. Our waitress of the afternoon was Ashley and she was a great sport.

They hit it off so well, they decided to take some trips together. They like to travel.

They went to the beach after the meet.

Then hit Paris.

Then went under the sea and took a tour of Atlantis.

Ad that's all I got. Maybe someone else took some more.

See less See more
#2 ·
thats awesome!!!!

that place was off the chain...
so many beautiful ladies.. with personalities to boot.. lol

#6 ·
its Twin Peaks..
it was a blast and Ashley was awesome.

definitely going to have to return.. soon...

#11 ·
I know i should've come to the meet.

Ah well. Got two calls from the wife thanking me so very much for the 8 hours I put in on her Mustang this weekend. Job well done and all that.

#12 ·
Awe could you at least Photoshop a few lb's off of me lol. Was a lot of fun for sure what great ASSets they had for that establishment. I will NEVER go to a Hooters again after seeing the quality of place they have there not to mention the food was actually good too.

#16 ·
Awe could you at least Photoshop a few lb's off of me lol. Was a lot of fun for sure what great ASSets they had for that establishment. I will NEVER go to a Hooters again after seeing the quality of place they have there not to mention the food was actually good too.
it's photoshop, not weight watchers cs6. :p

#14 ·
The quality of women working there was very nice. Though I don't see any of them in the pics besides Ashley? I joked around and said they must make them stand in a out line before being hired and if they are outside the lines they must be dishwashers lol

#15 ·
It was a great meet ... and we stayed for both the Seahawks/Atlanta game and Houston/Patriots game. Tons of fun.

Great atmosphere, great people, great service and just a great meet.

Ray

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.