Focus Fanatics Forum banner

How much money have you spent on your Focus?

357K views 661 replies 486 participants last post by  shawnmicheal200 
#1 ·
$0 - 500
$500 - 1000
$1000 - 5000
$5000+

#393 ·
Cossi BSD- $33.00
FSWerks Cool Flo- $200.00
MBRP Exhaust- $300.00
CFM STS- $135.00
LCAs, Tie Rod Ends, Sway Links- $200.00
Euro Grilles- $120.00
Extra hood/bumper- $70.00
Audio- $500.00
EAPs/Tires- $700.00
Rear Control Arms-$160.00
H&R Coilovers- $550.00
Progress Rear Sway Bar- $100.00
SVT Replica Headlights- $110.00
HID Fog Lights-$45.00
Headlight Bulbs- $20.00

grand total of- $3243.00 all since may [:0]

#395 ·
U.P.'s = $120
Diablo(toms tune) = $500
Roush Hood = $200
Steeda STS = $120
CAI = $100
Suspension Mods = $700
CFM 67mm TB = $180
CFM Cam Gear = $120
MSD Wires/Pack = $120
CFM ORP = $??? Waiting for a Reply in the buy forum!

Riding a pimped out Honda's ass for 10 miles in the Ozark mountains = PRICELESS

SVT may not be a drag racer, but no-one has been able to keep up on the Ozark Mountains constant S curves!!!

#396 ·
i've lost count and i'm glad i did cause by now i could have bought that 20,000 mile 03 SVT i almost bought a couple years back. don't really regret it though, cause the Kona is rarer and has some cool parts on it. i wouldn't have been able to afford mods for the SVT

#397 ·
[vommit] if only anyone new....lol...
let see 3 stock motors
then finally a fully built cgi block rebuilt 3 times due to the origonal people didnt clearance it right....
4 different suspension kits..
3 different types of motor mounts and shifters..
3 different sets of wheels...
kaminari full carbon fiber hood...
svt eap interior... full swap. including power windows and locks... after i put a power window and lock universal kit..
full alarm with pager
gauge face over lays
svt gauges
svt body kit
sap rear bumper
3 different clutches due to exceeding the power limits of my clutches... (stg 1,3, and now on 4)
fidanza flywheel resurfaced with each clutch
2 turbos
nuekin turbo mani
intercooler
2 different intercooler piping kits
new radiator
high flow radiator fans (3700cfm)
cam gears
quaife lsd
svt brake swap with drilled and slotted rotors
full 2700 watt rms stereo system
Thousands of dollars in tuning
oil feed and return lines
full fuel return setup with walrboro hp pump with direct wire kit to battery
boost sensitive fuel pressure regulator
2 different electronic boost controllers
turbo timer
full stainless steel mandrel bent 3 in borla exhaust
3in mandrel bend down pipe
rubber floor mats
tint
3 different sets of headlights
hid conversion into one of the headlights
3 different sets of taillights with tint
3 different sets of gauges (oil, fuel, temp, boost, wideband)
j&s safe gaurd
rolled fenders
plus all the old bolt-ons i did before boost and the regular maintenance stuff over the past 7 years of owning my car..im sure i forgot alot more.... i sat down and added it up once before the interior swap and brake swap about i was well into it about $25k not including the price of the car at $12k..[nutkick]

#398 ·
this thread's funny.....you really shouldn't keep track over 10-15,000. , moding can get out of hand really fast! but i love my focus so rock on[headbang][wiggle] sitting close to $19,500 ish not counting the car...bought new at 15200. in 2003 lol

#404 ·
I've only had mine 2 months now and so far i've spent
car $5100
rear led lights $100
window tinting $200
Induction kit $ 50
2 din DVD player $200
few other bits $70

and i've still got things that I want to do on it including pwdercoating the wheels black, tinting the rest of the windows, decent mats, a few interior lighting mods
and it needs the timing belt done in a couple of thousand miles and a service

I should've known this car would cost me money with mods as my bike is the same!

#407 ·
$17.89 on eBay. I got this one chip that gained me 75hp and got me an additional 15mpg to my car. [joke]

#410 ·
i lost track a while ago, but my best guess is prolly somwhere in the 10-12k range... and it still doesn't run yet :(

but it will and it will be epic.

#413 ·
man ive only spent like 400 to get it looking halfway decent. not planning any performance mods unless i get a new car and swap it with something special. audio is to my satisfaction, need a lip kit, suspension and wheels and ill be golden for a while.

#414 ·
about 2,000 in the hole right now and just started 1 mth ago, lol. this is my first car to ever go nuts with. I got a K&N CAI, fswerks sport exhaust (wagon), svt headers/cat/flex(used), 65mm TB, UDPs(used), SPAX sport suspension (TAs front and back lowered about 1.3"), waiting on an xcalibrator and tune from Tom, just put a deposit on a carbon fiber hood(used, got to p/u), 17" fr rally wheels w/225 45 17 tires on..... all this on an '03 wagon w/86000miles...why you ask? My lil brother and I have a sibling rivalry about U.S vs imports...he has a Matrix and I WILL bury the bastard. lol.
BTW the wife will kill me when she figures out what I am doing to her car.

#418 ·
I've only had mine for a few months, and ended up taking an impromptu road trip and blew all my money.
So I suppose so far I've only really spent around $250, I'm focusing more on super cheap and DIY mods at the moment. Hopefully I'll get some EAPs and the windows tinted in a few paychecks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.