Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Hwy 1 G2g?

33K views 574 replies 28 participants last post by  philsredsvt 
#1 · (Edited)
Hwy 1 G2G September 28

Lets see if we can do something for once. I took a drive on hwy 1 and thought this would be a lot of fun to a bunch of us do it togther.

We will be doing lunch on the beach so pack your own lunch and stuff.

Plus will be swimming dont care how cold it is!

Also for Centeral Valley drivers we will be crossing the San Mateo Bridge so $4.00 toll be sure to have cash.

Date:
Sunday September 28 meeting in half moon at 10:30-11:00

Half Moon Bay Ford dealership @ 100 Seymour Street, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019

From Half Moon down to Santa Cruz and stop at a beach or two central valley meeting address for the caravan over to half moon:
15010 S Harlan Rd.
Lathrop, CA

* people meeting for the caravan from the valley Meeting at 9:00 - 9:30

People going to the norcal G2G
1. norcalfocus01 (SPI Sedan) * christopher
2. philsredsvt (SVT) * phil
3. BeeFzX3 (ZX3)
4. focus in the CP (ZX3) * scott
5. deathbomber (SPI Sedan) * derek
6. misterjohnson (ZX3) *
7. dullishpage (ZX4) tim
8. philswifesbluezx3 (ZX3) *
9. All Black SVT (SVT)
10. windfox (SVT)
11. Amn_cihon (SVT) *
12. Fast_Ryda (SVT)
13. MooseRex (ZX3)
14. DJYoshaBYD (ZX3)
15. FocusontheFocus (SVT)
16. duo325 (ZX3)
17. Sacking003
18. I <3 my ZX3 (V6 Duratech) (Maybe becuase hes in MI and might come this way)
19. Stooge Andrew
20. filthyfocus

See less See more
#159 ·
what up guys i'm down for the cruz but i was cerious if anyone was around the fairfield/ vaciville area that i could follow i'm still not used to the area i just got my car to cali last week. also depends on when im workin i'm in the airforce so my days off are always diff

#161 ·
I'm totally stoked about this cruise! I just installed my ST-170 headlights (still need to tweek the adjustment) and I'm hoping to get my Roush side skirts and wing on the ZX3 before the run... Also, would be nice to get my old-school Soundstream amp and speakers in there so I can crank up the tunes! Keep on adding those names! It would be sweet if we could get over 20 FoFo's out there...

#174 ·
Where on Highway 1 are we starting? You're right in my area so I'm definitely down. I live in Davis, it's on I-80 west from Sacto.

If we're starting at half-moon it seems like a waste because all the best parts of 1 are up north toward Mendocino. Plus there's a sort of a street fair devoted to leather bondage stuff going on that same weekend in San Fran so it may be a little busy on the road.

#176 ·
If we're starting at half-moon it seems like a waste because all the best parts of 1 are up north toward Mendocino
I think this is more of a social event than a race... We can go have fun on the twisties another time. There's also plenty of fun roads up here in the Sierra foothills! Like I said in an earlier post, if everyone's down, I'll arrange a overnight camping trip somewhere close to fun roads for next spring/summer. We could make a whole weekend out of it.

#177 ·
I am SOOOOOOOO F[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]ing there!!! I dont even have my 2.3 anymore, but a friend of mine does.. hes got a dumped 2.3 zx3, bunch o mods.. I know HE will be down, and I will probably roll shotgun.. hopefully he'll let me smash his ride.. haha

I have been waiting for one for sooo long.. Im in stockton, but when I had my hatch, 75% of my time was in the bay...

sooo yeah.. consider this my RSVP, cause im coming... [ffrocks] [ffrocks]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.