Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Burned another RIcer

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Geturownfocus 
#1 ·
Was comin home this afternoon on I5 in washington, goin back to seattle, and first was chasin a A6 3.0 and that was fun, weavin through traffice at 2:30pm and then he went to pass me in the carpool lane and there was a State patrol right there and he was goin at least 90mph and then he just dipped right over to the right lane, and nothin happened. when i drove by him he had the biggest grin and thumbs up. then i was on West Marginal way and was tryin to race a old integra, but he wouldn't bite, then out of nowhere a lil honda hatchback came up and once we got around a truck i waited for him and he just flew by my and i was like alright, then down shifted to 3rd and was gainin on him and onces i was goin about 85 dropped it into 4th and cought him and passed him, no problem he was dropped, fart can, and a BIG ricer gage. one more kill for the FOCI

#2 ·
Moved to Racing, Rally & Autocross......

OT - man make sure your posting in the right forums, I have moved several of your posts already today. Read the descriptions under the forum names so you are making sure it's going in the right place.

Thanks.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.