Focus Fanatics Forum banner

What do you guys think about these spoilers?

6K views 66 replies 20 participants last post by  Jason325 
#1 ·
Looking for a new spoiler for my 2010 focus SE, im looking for something thats not just a simple lip but an actual spoiler. What are your guys opinions on these 2?

See less See more
#51 ·
But look at his "What I drive", and his sig... [facepalm]

I was calling him out on the whole SES thing, because the way I see it, if you are going to lie about your model, at least debadge it.
(cough cough)
Lol that is like me telling everyone on here mine is an ses because I had all of my handles and mirror caps painted and added the oem spoiler haha. He could honestly debadge it... But that might take away from the balance of flow with that AWESOME spoiler[drummer]

#54 ·
Exactly brother(= Whatever you like or think looks good is what matters man! Your the one driving it and it is your car! Like alot of people think my car being autobotted out is stupi but it is something I really like and expresses me(= Rock that spoiler broski!

#56 ·
Thanks man, And I only have the front lip of the body kit not the whole thing. I bought things for my car over a two year period. It has come a long way but the money I didnt have to spend that I spent anyways made it turn out great lol Here is when I got it and now:
Summer of 2011:

Now:

#61 ·
But his car is an SE
No, if you could read you would have known he got a different trunk lid when he got his new spoiler. So his car IS an SES.

Also, Mac. You were just being a douche earlier with the "rental trim" comment. Just say whether or not you'd use either of the products he's thinking about. No need to be an elitist [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)].

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.