Focus Fanatics Forum banner

TeamFocalize Tees

5K views 55 replies 15 participants last post by  tukaniSVT 
#1 · (Edited)
So, had a meeting with Justin and Pat and this is what we came up with.

Let us know what you think and we will take your suggestions in consideration of any alterations.

We were thinking Black Shirt with White Lettering. Would make the shirts cheaper if we stick to one color for now.

**EDIT**
Shirt Sizes:

SM - 1
MED - 8
LRG
XL - 1
XXL - 1
XXXL - 1

-Ray-

See less See more
#4 ·
I kinda like this idea also, surely can't be too much more. I'd pay for a nice shirt, heck focus shirts seem to be the most expensive shirts I buy any way [:p]

Just remember to get jumbo jet size for a few of us [paranoid]

#5 ·
I really like the design of the shirt! but the button up bowling shirt would just be the bee`s knee`s, and maybe one day we could rock both t-shirts for normal shows and running around town and the bowling shirts for IR and other major shows-FF&FR? idk i could seeing us doing that but ya`ll are the leaders for a reason ;).. *black with white sleeves for bowling shirt =0 just throwing it out there* Once again love the shirt!

#7 ·
Okay ... I will look into Bowling Shirts. I was going to say, that if enough people request for it ... but it looks like it's there.

I will see what the TShirt design place will charge for all of this and the change up of the Bowling shirt.

I am also going to need sizes for everyone ... So, if you guys will let me know.

I will add that to the OP.

-Ray-

#10 ·
i would like a medium. and i like teh shirt idea. as with everybody else, i really like the bowling shirt idea. TOO TRILL!!! lol

-Daniel

#13 ·
Well ... this right now is for size. I will ask about pricing for all of this.

I am getting an overall size so I can get an accurate price for the shirts.

-Ray-

#15 ·
Okay ... costs ...

Well ... after talking to several people over the past week on shirts. The cost for one color both sides in the design we have selected above:

TShirts are around 14 bucks. ... for a group of 20. No change in cost for XXL or XXXL.

NOW for Bowling Shirts ....
Minimum costs of bowling shirts for custom work is 25 a shirt. at 20 people. Single is 30 a shirt ... no printing.

IF we get them screen printed ... about 28-37 a shirt at 20 shirts ... if we get them Embroidered its 35-40 per shirt at 20 people minimum.

If you guys still want the Bowling shirts ... I will begin to gather funds and call it in.

-Ray-

#18 ·
Is it possible to see a sizing chart? Since I have man boobies sometimes I need a medium as opposed to small laaawwwll.

#21 ·
Noted, Austin and Corey.

Russell ... I will see what I can get from the shirt people.

They are looking for Bowling shirts for me to get.

-Ray-

#27 ·
Well ... I had to drop the first company that I was working with because they changed they prices on me ... nice.

And I have been talking to 2 other companies and see who has the better price.

I will get back on this Next week. Have a busy weekend and don't have the time to look into it at the moment ... but like I said, I will jump back on them on this monday.

-Ray-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.