Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Official NorthEast Spotted Thread

458K views 2K replies 218 participants last post by  orangecrush4u 
#1 ·
Ok, well I see Foci all the time and I'm sure 99% would never be on a Focus site but figured we might as well have a thread for Sightings!

I will start:

Today, and many other days, I saw a TwiBlue sedan, RI plates. You have tint, silver thin-spoked wheels, and maybe an exhaust and lowering springs? I see it in my neighborhood often (dates a neighbor girl maybe?), but today you stopped to get gas at the North Smithfield Shell on Great Road, around 4:30 pm. Young male driver, ya on here? Car looks real nice, not ricey or anything...

#819 ·
Dark red zx3 (gen 1) with front lip and rear upper wing over near Weslyan Univ in Middletown today around noon. Had Maryland plates and a couple little stickers.

#820 ·
Franklin Mass, white ZX5 with a WRC wing on it. Saw you once on Lincoln st and then again parked in a driveway on a street with a name I can't remember. I was taken by suprise when I saw that wing, wasnt expecting it at all, pretty cool.

#825 ·
blue stripe with a huge ford logo on the hood....i saw him too, he had florida plates

gave him a rev, not everyday you see that around here

#823 ·
^^^ me too lol

black 03-04 zx3 (judging by the 16's on it) spotted by mobil in stratford on thursday i think, looks like you had exhaust, tints, maybe lowered. i was in the silver f150

#842 ·
Yesterday the 19th about 3:00pm(ish), I-87 Southbound around exit 13S (just south of saratoga NY) a black ZX3 with a winged-looking spoiler, customized plates (forget now what it said), Ford sticker and Marine Corps sticker on the rear windsheild.

.....2 good lookin girls too [8D]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.