Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Official NorthEast Spotted Thread

458K views 2K replies 218 participants last post by  orangecrush4u 
#1 ·
Ok, well I see Foci all the time and I'm sure 99% would never be on a Focus site but figured we might as well have a thread for Sightings!

I will start:

Today, and many other days, I saw a TwiBlue sedan, RI plates. You have tint, silver thin-spoked wheels, and maybe an exhaust and lowering springs? I see it in my neighborhood often (dates a neighbor girl maybe?), but today you stopped to get gas at the North Smithfield Shell on Great Road, around 4:30 pm. Young male driver, ya on here? Car looks real nice, not ricey or anything...

#588 ·
couple of times last week when im coming home from my girlfriends house around 12 midnight ive seen a red zx3 i believe it was a svt....going towards franklin on washington st

#592 ·
lol sometimes for that haha but it sucks when we both work till 9 30-10 every night its more like just late night hangouts.....

#591 ·
495N hopkinton area 7am ish

Red SVT, EAP insert?? possibly?. Rims? it was going a bit fast but they didnt look like the typical svt rims. and it needs to be re tinted.. just the rear sides were done.

i pulled in close next to you for a bit, then carried on to work.

#593 ·
haha i was just ribbing ya. where abouts are you located? I again frequent the Wrentham Franklin area.. the boys at Franklin Ford really like taking my monies.

Another one spoted.. pretty slick Saleen SVT/Zx3 full kit. you were on Newport Ave in Pawtucket RI. i was getting onto Np Ave from your left, silver zx3 tints.

#596 ·
haha i was just ribbing ya. where abouts are you located? I again frequent the Wrentham Franklin area.. the boys at Franklin Ford really like taking my monies.

Another one spoted.. pretty slick Saleen SVT/Zx3 full kit. you were on Newport Ave in Pawtucket RI. i was getting onto Np Ave from your left, silver zx3 tints.
pretty much end of washington st, right near the old clines insbrook ski place

#594 ·
okay i got you... silver wagon or hatch with a modified hood scoop on the drivers side... looked pretty custom... looked lowered with a body kit and a big steeda sticker across the rear bumper...

Spotted on 8/11 around 630 in Millwood NY at the light by the northbound taconic parkway entrance...

Had to be on FF

#604 ·
saw a green zx3 with a body kit on 79 in assonet two kids were in the car

#611 ·
Silver ZX3 (maybe SVT) lowered, black wheels, exhaust, headed into Concord NH on route 4 today at around 4. Didn't wave or anything, I didn't notice you soon enough...I was headed the opposite direction. Any takers?

#614 ·
CD Silver SVTF 3 door today in Walmart parking lot, Concord NH.

#615 ·
2002 CD silver SVT (unpainted hatch strip) at the intersection of huntington and bridgeport ave around 410ish in shelton ct. you on here? car looked good but stock

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.