Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Dtc P1233

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  SVTBishop 
#1 ·
Quick Question

Installed AEM UEGO Wideband yesturday

Got everything hooked up.

Hooked up the ECU ( bolted it back into place since sending it out for BBK upgrade )

I am now throwing the code of P1233 ( fuel pump module offline)

The car runs ok, havent gone into boost due to the code thrown

I checked fuses there wasone fuse blown under hood but it was ABS fuse. ( 30 )

I checked the wiring and also checked the reset switch thinking i might of bumped it when putting the ecu back in. Same issue

no i'm driving to work this am and notice that my oil temp gauge is barely moving up and my engine temp gauge is lower then normal i drove 30 miles into work and the oil temp gauge barely moved. ( which throws a red flag ) I don't know if these two are related or what but i think they are.

Could this be a wiring issue since it happened only after i hooked up the wideband?

Anyone know of a good way to troubleshoot this dct?

See less See more
#2 ·
Moved to ”Ford Focus Technical Chat”...
You might do some searcing around the Interior Mods and Upgrades Chat as well.
That's where most of the aftermarket gauge installation threads are.

#3 ·
Thing is this is not a question on aftermarket gauge install the info i supplied reguarding that was informatory the gauge itself works fine

#4 ·
Update
am now throwing two more codes, i am thinking this is electrical related. Are there realys that take car of all these functions? I have already cleared and reflashed to stock then back to tune with no luck so now all codes i have are

P1233 - Fuel System Disabled or Offline LS6/LS8
P1518 - Intake Manifold Runner Control Malfunction
P0125 - Insufficient Coolant Temperature For Closed Loop Fuel Control

anyone have any ideas?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.