Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Jedi Focus Power

2K views 28 replies 10 participants last post by  Shade-010 
#1 · (Edited)
Update: 02/23/2013

Things to come with in the next couple of months.
1) I am working with a local company to have them install an Ipad mini or Nexus 7 into the dash of my car. Going to meet up with them next week.
2) Exhaust : http://www.fswerks.com/collections/...tem-ford-focus-tivct-2-0l-2012-2013-hatchback
3) V-MAXX Coilover Kit provided by Rebel Devil Customs. http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=308645
So thats what I have planned :D I will post picks when I start to install them and I will have the company take pics while they do the tablet install.

So it has started. I have purchased a 2012 Ford Focus SE Hatch and love it. [woot] Slowly but surly I will be adding different mods to my car to make it unique and call it my own. Right now I took the advice from the website and picked up a new air intake.

PS: The "Jedi" thing will make more sense when I post more pics [shhh]

Before

After

See less See more
#2 ·
That's nice man! I've got the K&N intake myself and I love it. another good mod to do if you're up to it is the snorkel delete, I know dyno85 has a really good thread on that, it really helped the intake breathe better. Keep the updates rolling!

#9 ·
So I am a big Star Wars fan :D But basically the "SE" badge on my car is falling off so I decided to replace it but it has been to cold to do so. I was going to replace it yesterday but got tied up with the intake. I had Class at 2pm so I just ran out of time. But this is what I am going to put up :D

#16 ·
Just put the Jedi on, take a pic and upload it. Kinda hard to visualize what either way looks like. With pics, there is always a chance somebody could photoshop the Focus badge off so you can see how both ways would look.

#18 ·
Focus Jedi....I like that better than just Jedi. Maybe you could get one of those "edition" emblems to go under the Jedi. Focus...... Jedi Edition..... Get much attention at Comicon you will....lol

#21 ·
Oh I have to look into that! Although I never been to comicon lol Make be I can pick up one of the better looking Princess Leia slave girls :)

hey Jedi Power,
how long did it take you to do your air intake ...will be starting on mine soon and want to know what too expect
It took me exactly 70 min from start to finish. I took out all the tools i needed first but you don't need that many. Plus the instructions are really straight forward.

#29 ·
Nice thread dude [thumb] im keeping an eye on this one lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.