Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#13,725 ·
^ looks pretty ^

uhmm... i didn't get a day off for sunday meet, it sux, was hoping to see you guys, and maybe even get that belt done, anyways maybe I will drop by and say hello because I start work at 5pm.

btw....
I just noticed that when turning to my driveway, or doing any kind of turn that requires wheel to be 90%-100% to the side, i hear some 'metal hit on metal' kind of noise.

Now, on last meet I was tired but I actually remember someone asking me if I experience this problem, haha, but I was too tired so can't remember who it was :D

btw2.... Justin - Open TTD doesn't let me sleep. all your fault.

btw3... Juuuustin.. I think I left one of the screws for air filter housing in your driveway. Well today I noticed 3 screws in my cup holder inside car, after throughout investigation I found out that since last meet I was driving around with half-open air filter housing, hrhrhrhrhrh, diy IMRC change ftw :D

btw .. ekhm (ya i really did edit this post so many times) I was actually thinking I would get me this -> CLICK do you think it's enough for most of the air-driven tools and maybe some small area painting? i know 6.2 SCFM is weak and wouldn't keep up constantly with most HLVP, but I'm hoping it would give me enough to paint one full piece before getting low on air.

#13,728 ·
Can I have it Paul I need a new drivers side lol. And Travis when ur ready to wire your headlights up I'll show u what I did and can get the plugs if u need me to but it will cost ya lol. Jk but anyways it's pretty easy. Also did urs come with a cover for the back that covers up the projector and stuff?
Posted via FF Mobile

#13,729 ·
might need to replace my bearings... [facepalm]
i have put a little over 70k on the car since i got it.
also need to do the tensioner...
and i have the underdrive pulleys to install..
and i need to to probably replace my fuel pump soon.
[bigcry]

starting hearing a really weird noise this morning pulling into my parking garage, sounded like it was coming from the rear passenger side wheel area... squeaking sorta... kinda sounded like a rotational kind of noise.

also been hearing a weird noise from the front DS wheel too. i won't have much time to do anything til next weekend.... might be able to squeeze in a little time on sunday.. if my GF lets me [limp]

#13,733 ·
I got a new job today
Aw no more hooker drama stories... [:(] [paranoid]

Congrats though.

btw2.... Justin - Open TTD doesn't let me sleep. all your fault.
I know the feeling on that one [cheers] Been down that road more than a few times. How are you liking all the upgrades? You can also get additional custom things for it like horse and wagon, sailing ships, better airplane scripts, different train sets, and all sorts of other things.

btw3... Juuuustin.. I think I left one of the screws for air filter housing in your driveway. Well today I noticed 3 screws in my cup holder inside car, after throughout investigation I found out that since last meet I was driving around with half-open air filter housing, hrhrhrhrhrh, diy IMRC change ftw :D
Haven't seen any screws on the driveway, or found any in tires, so it either got picked up or is in another members tire... [80?]

Also talked to my body shop guy and he said he can get the repairs done to your ride but needs to see it in order to figure out a price. Sometime during a week day let me know when you are free and after 5 (I hope) so I can see if he is available to take a look at it. He does good work, after all it's his job... [giddy]

#13,735 ·
Sadly no, but I'll have cool car stories now, cause I'm gonna be selling tires and working on cars. This meaning I should be able to make it to TXFR. But I can't decide cause its either that or go drive a Lamborghini in Austin with my dad

#13,736 ·
Also talked to my body shop guy and he said he can get the repairs done to your ride but needs to see it in order to figure out a price. Sometime during a week day let me know when you are free and after 5 (I hope) so I can see if he is available to take a look at it. He does good work, after all it's his job... [giddy]

I need to find out for sure about doing rear bumper. Base coat and clear.

#13,738 ·

For those who have not seen it there you go... I find it very LoL worthy! [giddy][giddy]

#13,739 ·
Sadly no, but I'll have cool car stories now, cause I'm gonna be selling tires and working on cars. This meaning I should be able to make it to TXFR. But I can't decide cause its either that or go drive a Lamborghini in Austin with my dad
wow tough call there lol...congrats on the new job too [headbang]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.