Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Let me see your SLAMMED/LOWERED Focus!...

3M views 2K replies 353 participants last post by  dherrington27 
#1 ·
Post pics of your slammed/lowered focus!...
And if you have pics of the process of the setup, go for it!...
[ffrocks]

#597 ·
It is all that matters, I'm just trying to give you an opinion based on lots of experience within this realm. Take heed of the advice or not, the choice is ultimately yours to make.

#608 ·
The slammed look? I think any focus does I don't like the front end of the second gens. Too boxy, too much over hang and the double grille. I like the second gen for the coupe and the coupe roof spoiler, but I can appreciate the work that goes into the car to get it on the ground.

#615 ·
Best quote I've seen by far! [giddy][cheers]

Its like a challenge the way I see it. Lower as much as possible and see how usable the car still is haha. I can drop mine much more however I love how it currently sits so that wont be happening for a good while yet

#616 ·
No, that's not really it. Maybe for some.

There is a definite difference from being slammed on 13" wheels and having the wheels and suspension coming together to have everything fit.

#629 ·
Actually he was trying to look american that's how it is in Euro for the focus world.

I'm glad he posted that I've been looking for it to show david.

Actually, to confuse things, it's an US model. In Europe. Ha!
2.0 SE, automatic. Thats why the Woody look. My father used to have a
Mercury Lincoln Park estate when i was a kid. I have fun memories of that car. This is also why the Woody look.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.