Focus Fanatics Forum banner

ST Crew

976K views 5K replies 192 participants last post by  felixthecat 
#1 ·
Hey ya'll, this thread is for owners of Focus ST's, and for members of the ST Crew. Post up anything that has to do with the ST; performance questions, maintenance issues, street kills, anything really. Please post pics if you have them. Do everyone a favor, since I know a lot of people still don't have broadband, if you have a lot of large pics, just post a link to you Photobucket gallery. If you don't have a PhotoBucket, GET ONE, lol.

My Gallery is here: http://photobucket.com/albums/b284/reed122/

If you would like to join the ST crew, and have not done so already, please PM me.

#2 ·
For those who have already joined, post your name and Crew Number so I can get the newbies a number, thanks guys.

#1 (reed122)
#2 (The SlaYer)
#3 (MyBlackST)
#4 (ZX4STDoug)
#5 (pextor)
#6 (2K5 FOCUS ST)
#7 (mdfords)
#8 (y2kpedo)
#9 (dsbZX4ST)
#10 (05zx4st)
#11 (Duffman355)
#12 (paulhaskew)
#13 (Ripped ST 151)
#14 (firemanfrank)
#15 (Moonlight98)
#16 (sharon5384)
#17 (freezysmooth)

just add the words "ST Crew #__" to your sig in red.

#4 ·
Heh, good job on getting an "ST" only thread going reed!

A big TY from all of us for you having gotten it started !! (PM sent)

P.S. I like your quoting of Psalm 23:4 in your sig, though my Bible shows a slightly different version than yours ... LOL)

Moonlight98
My name is John. I love my ST, although I wish it was little faster. I got smoked twice by my brothers GTP the other night.
Hiya John! Don't fret to much about getting smoked bro. There's always a "faster car" out there, no matter what one drives.

I traded in an SRT-4 for my ST, and one of the first cars that chased me down for a race was an '04/'05 Mustang Cobra (390hp supercharged).

He royally smoked my buns, but good!

Still, I absolutely love my ST ... no matter who/what beats me!

#5 ·
firemanfrank said:

There's always a "faster car" out there, no matter what one drives.
That's always true, and funny thing is that my brother loves my car. He said he would ditch the GTP for an ST if he wasn't upside down on it.

firemanfrank said:

Still, I absolutely love my ST ... no matter who/what beats me!
I agree, I still love my ST.

#7 ·
Good morning, or is it afternoon? Just looked at my PM's and I'm gonna go through all the threads and see how many people we got. All I need to know is your first name and where you're located if it's not in your profile, that way, if we have enough people in an area, we can maybe organize a g2g. Gimme a day or two to organize all the stuff, like people's numbers. Thanks guys.

**Matt

#8 ·
PM sent!

I thought I would share that last night the first night I actually had my ST, a Lexus IS300 tried to race me. He got me half way through second but thats because I wasn't going to run the new car too hard and I was granny shifting because I am still getting the hang of the stick.

Oh yeah, here are some pics of my car... more pics here to come... these wons were pretty bad but they will get better.

#10 ·
sent out PM's to ZX3_Chick, stpower, Lf Lion, vanace, EricR, HeelToe, pilot98, and tiresmoker, to see if they want to join

#14 ·
true true, ut that means i'd have to wash my car, the horror

#18 ·
yupp, just got a new guy, freezysmooth, and vanace just joined our ranks.

#19 ·
I have a question for all of you. Do you think I should build a site specifically for Focus ST owners? Something like FF, and if possible, using the same source code, if Tom doesnt mind. I jsut got 8 Dell servers from my dad's office. only 1 year old, used to run the College website. The site would be a Forum Site, built along the lines of FF, and maybe even an extension of FF. I'll have to talk to Tom, to see if it could work. But what do you guys think?

#21 ·
Reed122, thanks for getting me my Crew #, and all of the other organization you are doing to help your fellow ST owners. As far as an ST specific website goes, you know the old saying. "If you build it, they will come". I would most certainly look forward to being one of the first members.

#22 ·
I talked to Tom. And he says that since the ST has enough parts similar to the Duratec, he won't make a section just for the ST. I asked him to sticky our thread, and he said he'd sticky it for a month, then review it's importance. I need to ask him if he means it important enought to keep stickied, or important enough to warrant it's own section. So, if this thread works out, and we get a group going, maybe he'll listen to us. And do any of you guys have web experience, like coding or something. I only have the equipment, not the knowledge, but I am friends with the web guy at the college. So, we'll see what works.

#23 ·
The ST isn't actually 'mine' but I do clean it[thumb]

PM Lil_RedZX3. It's actually his (and he is my husband[:D])

I'll join anyway. What is my #?

Here is a pic of it and my car at the All Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA last year. Still stock. As of right now it has Steeda shifter, SVT ebrake handle and Iceman intake.

#25 ·
This is nice, nice work on getting the crew together. I am down here in TN and the few places I have been I have only seen one other ST and he doesn't drive it like it should be driven.

An all ST website would be nice to, a common place for all the mods, tips, etc would pretty cool. Anyway props for starting this...

#26 ·
That would be cool, but unnecessary in my opinion. There simply aren't enough of us to justify starting our own site. There isn't a site for zx3 ppl or SVT people. Just my opinion.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.