Focus Fanatics Forum banner

FSWERKS Exhaust & Intake Question

4K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  VEGAS 
#1 ·
Has anyone installed the FSwerks Stealth exhaust system with the cold air intake on there 2008-2011 Focus? If so, did you notice any difference in power/pickup and or gas millage difference?

#8 ·
You will be hooked after them two mods yes better power and gas milage. You just wont see the mileage because your going to love the sound of the car in upper rpm range.

#9 ·
This exactly! People complain that they saw no Mpg improvements from cai, exhaust, tune, etc. but its due to them now driving more spirited. I assure you if you can control yourself you will see improvements in mpgs. its common sense. better efficiency yields better performance or better mpgs. Those who say it won't are idiots lol

#15 ·
Thanks guys for all your answers. I did put the intake and exhaust on and i do notice a bit more power. One thing i notice about my car is the transmission seems to have a lag/slow response on the down shifting, but other than that it does sound nice. But now i'm interested in this header that i can get for the car. I bet from what i've seen in this car it's not easy to install. I'd like to know where i can buy one. I guess i'll look on ebay.

#17 ·
Fwerk's, CFM= central florida motorsports. And yeah you'll find the obx on e-bay. You'll find a tune w/ really help also. For your trans. shifting & better drivabiltiy. Have them turn off the egr & rear o2 senser.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.